Hotel chain lines up Â£m ad overhaul
- Corus & Regal to revamp marketing activity. // Precision Marketing;11/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p2
Announces that Corus & Regal is planning to revamp its marketing activity and form links with customers by segmenting its campaigns for targeted groups. Plan to exploit the company's database of thousands of customers to increase the company's booking levels.
- Moston heads revamped team. Frewin, Angela // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/25/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4232, p52
Reports on executive appointments and promotions in the hotel chain Corus and Regal in July 2002. Appointment of Phillip Moston; Promotion of Vicky Hurney; Role of Katy Hubble in the company.
- Townhouse buys Maitland. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/19/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4278, p13
Reports on the purchase of the Maitland hotel in Glasgow, Scotland by Townhouse Group from Corus and Regal Hotels. Worth of the acquisition; Properties included in the acquisition.
- Travelodge hunts agency for Â£2m expansion task. // Marketing Week (01419285);6/5/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p10
Reports that budget hotel brand Travelodge is looking for an advertising agency for its multimillion-pound business in Great Britain. Company to handle media planning and buying; Occupancy rate.
- Value-Oriented Hotel Chain in Talks With 3 Shops. Charski, Mindy; Flass, Rebecca; Griswold, Alicia // Adweek Midwest Edition;9/30/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the creative review initiated by Hampton Inn and Hampton Inn & Suites for its advertising account as of September 2002. Agencies contending for the business; Coverage of the campaign; Background information on the company.
- Las Vegas casino seeks shop. McCarthy, Michael // Adweek Western Edition;12/15/97, Vol. 47 Issue 50, p43
Reports that the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, a complex scheduled to open in April 1999 in Las Vegas, has started a national search for a shop to handle $10 million advertising account. Qualities of advertising agencies being looked for; Information on the resort hotel.
- Hans Brinker. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;10/21/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 42, p16
The article reports on the decision by the Hans Brinker Budget Hotel to rehire advertising agency KesselsKramer to handle its account in 2002. Key issues discussed include the reasons behind the hotel's decision, as well as background information on the advertising account and the hotel's...
- L.A. advertising federation unveils winning campaigns. // Las Vegas Business Press;03/16/98, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p24
Presents the 1998 ADDY awards by the Las Vegas Advertising Federation. List of the winners; MGM Grand Hotel & Casino as one of the major awardee.
- Florida trio, Richards make Wyndham finals. FitzGerald, Nora; Eckmann, Katy // Adweek Southeast Edition;04/13/98, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p5
Reports on four advertising agencies which are finalist in a competition for the Wyndham Resorts advertising account. Identity of the finalist; Details on Harris Drury Cohen and the Zimmerman Agency which have worked for the travel and hospitality industry; Information on the other finalist;...