Coke dumps Wieden & Kennedy UK
- Coke parts with W&K as Diet ads transfer to Lowe. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);7/18/2002, p3
Reports the appointment of Lowe agency for the advertising account of Coca-Cola Co. in Great Britain.
- Lowe picks up Â£7m Coca-Cola water launch. // Marketing Week;9/11/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p10
Reveals that Lowe & Partners has been appointed to launch Coca-Cola's water brand Dasani in the Great Britain bottled water market. Schedule of the launch; Estimated value of the account.
- Diet Coke Is a Jump Ball for IPG. McMains, Andrew // Adweek Southeast Edition;10/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p38
Reports on the decision of Coca-Cola to seek ideas of other advertising agencies for its Diet Coke account in 2002. Impact of the decision on its incumbent advertising agency, Lowe; Speculations on the intentions of Coca-Cola for seeking advice from multiple shops; Incident which prompted the...
- Hotline. // Campaign (UK);01/08/99, Issue 1, p3
Reports that Lowe & Partners/SMS has been replaced as the lead advertising agency on Diet Coke by its fellow roster agency, Wieden & Kennedy based in Portland, Oregon.
- Diet Coke to show UK's top movies in Film Fest. Rogers, Emily // Marketing (00253650);4/1/2004, p1
Diet Coke, by beverage company Coca-Cola Co., is making its biggest commitment to movies yet by creating a mini film festival. It will be supported by a multi-million-pound ad campaign and a substantial on-pack promotion. Diet Coke Film Festival will offer consumers the chance to see the...
- Lowe finishing up new Diet Coke ads. Wells, Melanie // Advertising Age;10/25/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 45, p8
Reports that Lowe and Partners is in the final stages of developing its maiden advertising campaign for Diet Coke. Emergence of Lee Garfinkel, the agency's vice chairman-chief creative officer, as the latest star creative at Lowe parent Interpublic Group of Cos.; Coca-Cola Co. and Interpublic in...
- W&K unveils Diet Coke campaign. Hatfield, Stefano // Campaign (UK);03/10/2000, Issue 10, p7
Reports on the advertising campaign created by London, England-based advertising agency Wieden and Kennedy London for Coca-Cola's Diet Coke brand as of March 10, 2000. Details of the advertising campaign.
- Lowe Ain't Lucky on Diet Coke. Kim, Hank; Lucas, Sloane // Adweek Western Edition;01/04/99, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the removal of Lowe & Partners/SMS as lead ad agency of Diet Coke. Reason behind the removal of Lowe; Background on the shop; Information on Lowe's Diet Coke effort.
- Just (for) the taste of it, Diet Coke. Comiteau, Jennifer; Benezra, Karen // Adweek Western Edition;1/8/96, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p28
Focuses on the release of Diet Coke commercials from Lowe and Partners/SMS. Executional departure for the brand; Retanance of themeline; Description of the commercials.