SSL appoints Thai boss as marketing director
- SSL promotes Bunnis to be top marketer. // Marketing Week;6/7/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p5
Reports on the promotion of Chris Bunnis to the post of marketing director at SSL International PLC maker of Durex and Scholl. Career history; Investigation conducted by the company relating to an overstatement of past accounts; Resignation of executives following the investigation.
- Durex group's marketing chief quits. // Marketing Week;2/9/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the resignation of the SSL International PLC marketing director John Zaheer Flaherty. He has joined the company in 2000 as a branch manager. for Durex condoms. During his post as a marketing director, he initiated the launch of Durex Easy On condoms, its Performa range of...
- SSL International fills post of UK marketing director. // Marketing Week;6/1/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p5
The article reports on SSL International's promotion of Cliff Stubbs to marketing director in Great Britain. SSL International is the owner of Durex condoms and Scholl sandals. The appointment was made due to the departure of John Zaheer Flaherty. He left the company in early 2006. Subbs held a...
- SSL chief reports progress all round. Raleigh, Patrick // European Rubber Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 184 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the progress seen on all business aspects of gloves and condoms maker SSL International PLC as of September 2002. Cost cutting measures implemented by the company; Progress of its market initiatives; Review conducted on the manufacturing, logistics and customer service arrangements...
- SSL launches manufacturing probe. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;6/30/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p4
With health care products maker SSL International PLC's yearlong restructuring program beginning to pay dividends, the company has launched another strategic review which could further streamline its operation. SSL has eliminated about 300 jobs, closed its Toft Hall headquarters in Cheshire,...
- Durex tabs MTV to push `safe' message, Sheik condoms. // Brandweek;05/26/97, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p9
Reports that Durex will run a series of 30-second television spots on Music Television (MTV), to headline a campaign conveying a safer sex message to young adults. Promotion of the Sheik brand of condom; Who created the campaign.
- SSL sells site, relocates base to London. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;7/29/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p11
Focuses on the business plan of medical glove and condom producer SSL International PLC in Cheshire, England. Sale of the company's headquarters; Negotiation process for the sale of Marigold glove operation; Retrenchment of employees in relation to cost cutting measures.
- Condom, glove lines expanded by manufacturer. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;7/29/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p11
Focuses on the corporate strategy of SSL International PLC for the development of primary brand operations in Cheshire, England. Expansion of the products to diverse condom group; Launch of synthetic gloving system; Details on the marketing strategies of the company.
- The secret to success is... boxing, sex and Coca-Cola. // Motor Transport;11/26/2009, p26
The article reports on a presentation by Craig Fletcher, British logistics director for SSL International PLC, titled "Working leaner with tighter financial controls" at the IGD's Supply Chain summit.