Zurich Financial Services seeks group marketing director
- Zurich shakes up risk policies. Egan, Liam // Money Management;4/19/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p5
The article reports on the move of Zurich Financial Services to enhance the range of life risk policies in Australia. The author claims that this move will offer financial advisers additional commission options. According to Marc Fabris, strategic marketing manager of the company, other benefits...
- Friends marketing chief takes new role at Zurich. McMillan, Paul // Money Marketing;8/4/2005, p64
Reports on the appointment of Friends Provident head of protection marketing, Peter Hamilton by Zurich with the aim of increasing its independent financial advisers' market share in Great Britain. Profile on Hamilton; Expertise in investment advising and management.
- Zurich customizes its growth strategy. Kirk, Don Lewis // Business Insurance;6/27/94, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p55
Discusses various aspects of Zurich Insurance Group's international growth strategy. Strength in niche markets; Development of insurance markets; Challenges facing the company; Creation of a network of local insurers offering products and services for selected market segments; International...
- New Zurich unit to target U.S. Unsworth, Edwin // Business Insurance;05/25/98, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p45
Focuses on the possible expansion of the Zurich Financial Services (ZFS) Group in the United States. Reference to the establishment of the Zurich Financial company, through the merger of Zurich Group and B.A.T Industries P.L.C.; Plans to expand Farmers Group Incorporated, a subsidiary of B.A.T...
- Zurich scraps Asian venture. Goodard, Sarah // Business Insurance;01/19/98, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p21
Reports on the prospective expansion of Zurich Group in Asia. Details on the collaspe of the acquisition talks with Peregrine Investments Holding Limited; Percentage of stock which Zurich has invested in Peregrine; Comments made by Rolf Hueppi, chairman of Zurich.
- American Depository Receipts program put into operation in U.S. by Zurich Insurance. // Insurance Advocate;08/03/96, Vol. 107 Issue 30, p10
Reports on the operation of the Zurich Insurance Co.'s American Depository Receipts program. Goal of the program; Growing role of Zurich in fund and asset management; Offering of the shares in the over the counter market.
- Zurich Group announces broad range of changes; establishes three business units for U.S. // Insurance Advocate;07/29/97, Vol. 108 Issue 29, p8
Focuses on the Zurich Group's July 15, 1997 announcement of changes to its operations in the United States with a goal to provide total solutions to customers. Operational changes for immediate implementation; Formation of a business unit to focus on providing solutions for small business...
- Deal strengthens Zurich. Unsworth, Edwin // Business Insurance;10/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p1
States that the Zurich Insurance Group's efforts to expand its financial services in the United States is seen as the catalyst for the group's merger with British American Financial Services. Name which the business will be called; Expectations for the start of the business; Financial...
- Zurich combines reinsurance units, appoints new executives. // Business Insurance;06/30/97, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the restructuring of Zurich Insurance Group's reinsurance operations into a single global business. Names of various executives who will be appointed; Comments from Steven Gluckstern, chairman of Zurich Reinsurance Centre Incorporated.