Bmibaby hires marketing and sales chief
- Bmibaby takes over Cardiff-Paris. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/13/2003, Issue 2546, p9
Reports on the confirmation of Bmibaby to take over the flight routes from Cardiff, Wales to Paris, France.
- Bmibaby eyes pacts with Star. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/5/2003, Issue 2562, p7
Speculates on the partnership of airline Bmibaby with subsidiaries of Star Alliance members to address the lack of expansion opportunities in Great Britain. Transfer of aircrafts to a no-frills subsidiary; Expansion of the airline in London.
- Bmibaby to launch daily Jersey flights. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/23/2002, Issue 2532, p9
Announces the Great Britain-based Bmibaby airlines' launching of daily flights to Jersey, Channel Islands from the East Midland, England and Cardiff, Wales airports.
- 'Bmibaby is threat to operators at Cardiff' Richardson, Dave // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/16/2002, Issue 2531, p45
Reports on the threats and opportunities associated with the launching of Bmibaby routes from Cardiff, Wales. Programs of Bmibaby regarding winter flights from Cardiff; Plans of the company to increase Cardiff's catchment area.
- BMIbaby unveils major expansion. Noakes, Gary // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/5/2002, Issue 2525, p64
Reports that airlines BMIBABY has dismissed claims that its plans for massive expansions from East Midlands airport will fuel overcapacity in the no-frills market. Number of routes to serve by next summer; Estimation of the number of passengers; Increase in the number of fleets.
- Baby's case of bad wind. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/24/2003, Issue 2552, p24
Reports on the ranking of Bmibaby in the no-frills airline in Great Britain.
- Bmibaby to pay for agent sales. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/28/2002, Issue 2498, p4
Reports that airline company Bmibaby pledged to work with the trade and created a dedicated agents' Web site in 2002. Flights available; Comment from managing director Tony Davis on their relationships with agents supporting the company.
- Bmibaby launches Fly Plus business fare. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Oct2011, p6
The article reports on the launch of three categories that target business, leisure and family customers by low-cost airline Bmibaby in 2011.
- Bmi. // AirGuide Online.com;5/25/2009, p6
The article reports that Bmibaby Ltd. will introduce a airline services to Grenoble, France, from Nottingham, East Midlands, and Birmingham, and Manchester in England during its 2009-2010 winter schedule. The flights will be twice-weekly, and weekly for Manchester.