Cussons unveils two-in-one bubble bath
- WELL JEL. // Dolly;Jan2016, Issue 540, p97
The article presents several shower gels, including Lip Smacker Chupa Chups Apple Body Wash, Original Source Daily Scrub Blood Orange, and Sephora Mango Bubble Bath and Shower Gel.
- Bubble bath exhibits continued popularity. // Chain Drug Review;4/11/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p42
The article reports on the sales conditions of the baby care products in the U.S. in 2011 and notes the growth of sales in bubble bath products.
- Demand for Bubble Bath on the Rise. // MMR;5/6/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p52
The article presents the findings of a data compiled in the U.S. in 2013 to examine to the sales of body hygiene products including liquid body wash, bubble bath, and soap from Lornamead Inc., the company Unilever Group, and Ilex Consumer Products Group LLC.
- So Bubbly. T. B. E. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov2014, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p64
The article offers brief information on several products for bath and body including the Bubble Bath foaming liquid from Honest Co., the Royal Extracts bathing gel from Lady Primrose, and the Bubble Bath Dough from Red Leaf.
- Vicks introduces first bubble bath. // Marketing (00253650);11/10/2004, p3
The article reports that Procter & amp; Gamble Co. is planning to launch VapoBath, a bubble bath. Vapobath will contain eucalyptus and menthol, both mainstays of the original Vicks product that create vapours to ease breathing. Television (TV) advertisements created by Publicis break later this...
- YOUR HAIR smells sooo good. ZOLLO, MADDY // Seventeen;Apr2016, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p45
The article offers brief information on several hair shampoo products including the Clear Head Mint Shampoo from Origins, Raspberry Sorbet Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath from Philosophy, and the Coconut shampoo from Mermaid.
- Everybody's dipping toe in coordinated bath. Duff, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;3/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p31
Reports on the sales of bath and bath accessory products in the United States. Popularity of proprietary and feature collections; Coordination of home fashions.
- Domestic menu: hot launches. // DSN Retailing Today;3/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p31
Reports on launching of products in bath and bath accessory categories in the United States. Relaunching of Cannon brand; Product information available.
- After bath shakeout, retailers are cleaning house. Brookman, Faye // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/8/96 Over the Top Supplement, Vol. 171 Issue 47, p6
Reports on the increase of sales of bathing equipment and supplies in the United States in 1995. Proliferation of products flooding the mass bath market; Cuts in the product lines of several merchants.