Boots loses two top managers as company simplifies its structure
- Boots creates position to oversee Advantage. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/6/2001, p14
Reports on the appointment of Noeleen Kershaw to become the director of marketing communications at Great Britain-based marketing firm, Boots. Responsibility given to Kershaw to manage the Advantage Card loyalty scheme; Details of Kershaw's marketing experience.
- Birds Eye's Murphy fills new Boots trading role. Leyland, Adam // Grocer;7/2/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8011, p60
The article announces the appointment of Anne Murphy as senior trader of British retail chain Boots.
- Courting the new marketer. // Marketing Week;1/30/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p26
Focuses on the appointment of Ann Francke as director of strategic marketing at Boots in Great Britain. Career history of Francke; Company background.
- Boots hires chief for ...10m `Body 360' health club. // Marketing (00253650);6/8/2000, p4
Reports on Janis Churton's appointment as head of marketing for Boots Co. PLC's Boots Body 360 brand as of June 8, 2000.
- Boots names marketer as board-level job goes. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);1/16/2003, p7
Reports on changing status of marketing executives of Boots. Plans of the company to appoint a chief executive replacing Steve Russell; Change in responsibility of board director Barry Clare; Appointment of Ann Francke as director of strategic marketing.
- Marketing chief for new Boots division. Hedberg, Ase // Marketing Week;6/7/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p5
Reports on the appointment of Barry Clare as marketing director of Boots PLC for Great Britain and Ireland. Consolidation of all Boots products and services under a unified management; Clare's tasks and responsibilities; Career history.
- Boots Taps Richard Baker CEO. Harris, Sarah // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/2/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 90, p5
Reports on the appointment of Richard Baker as chief executive officer of Boots Co. Plc. clothing firm based in London, England. Career history of Baker; Responsibilities of Baker; Role of Baker in the implementation of the business plans of Boots.
- Boots to lose strategy chief in shake-up. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;8/28/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p5
The article reports on possible dismissal of Boots Co. strategic marketing unit Rob Morgan from his job. Morgan took up the post when the strategic marketing unit was created in June 2003.
- Boots retail marketing chief in return to Masterfoods. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;11/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p5
Reports that Boots retail marketing director Mark Johnson has returned to his previous post at Masterfoods as the marketing director for flagship brands Pedigree and Whiskas. Appointment of Johnson by former strategic marketing director Ann Francke; Work relation of Johnson to Francke.