SCA creates group role to bolster brand position
- SCA loses Euro marketing chief. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;11/2/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p7
Reports that SCA Hygiene Products is seeking a European marketing director, following the resignation of Western European marketing director David Macfarlane. Corporate restructuring undertaken by the company; Aim of centralizing functions; Macfarlane's career history.
- SCA recruits UK marketing chief. Benady, David // Marketing Week;1/21/1999, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p9
Reports on SCA Hygiene Products UK's recruitment of former Scholl boss Jim Bradley as Great Britain country manager and vice-president for sales and marketing. Bradley's job responsibilities in the company; Reason for the move.
- SCA appoints toilet-roll boss. Thomas, Daniel // Marketing Week;1/15/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the promotion of Dieter Bocher to the position of regional marketing director in SCA Hygiene Products Ltd.'s restructured toilet tissues division in Great Britain. Job responsibilities; Impact of Bocher's promotion to SCA's relationship with Fallon which handled the Velvet tissue...
- SCA seeks marketing head for European tissue division. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;3/15/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p6
The article reports that SCA Hygiene Products Ltd. is looking for a senior marketing chief to manage its European tissue business. The new marketing officer will replace vice-president of sales and marketing Peter Irish at SCA Tissue Europe. This job opportunity is a result of the move which the...
- Roose faces review as SCA invites fresh approach for Velvet. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);7/12/2002, Issue 27, p1
Reports the launching of a review on the Velvet toilet tissue creative account of SCA Hygiene Products in Great Britain.
- PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;May2001, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p20
Features the TENA Classic Plus Brief underware from SCA Hygiene Products. Description of the product; Absorbency levels offered by the product.
- SCA rethinks below-the-line account. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);8/28/2003, p8
Great Britain-based SCA Hygiene Products UK is reviewing its below-the-line marketing across its portfolio of brands advertising.
- Helping hands. // Food Manufacture;Sep2002, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p47
Reports the advertising campaign of SCA Hygiene Products. Message of the campaign; Target audience of the hygiene promotion.
- SCA Hygiene extends Velvet range. // Marketing Week;9/19/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p6
Reports that Great Britain-based consumer products company SCA Hygiene plans to introduce its Velvet Aroma brand of tissue as of September 19, 2002. Company background; Company's plan to review the advertising account for its Velvet brand.