Diageo promotes spirits marketer in restructure
- Guinness selects marketing boss from parent firm. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);6/20/2002, p3
Focuses on the appointment of Laurence Coen as marketing director of Guinness UDV in Great Britain.
- Gordon's scraps 'Truly Great' ads following rethink. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);7/12/2001, p3
Focuses on the plan of Guinness UDV to drop the 'Truly Great' advertising strategy for Gordon's Gin brand in Great Britain. Reason behind the decision; Proposal to create another advertising strategy.
- Gordon's adds Edge to PPS portfolio. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);3/21/2002, p1
Reports the launching of Gordon's Edge gin of Guinness UDV. Varieties of the product; Description of packaging design.
- Guinness plots CRM drive to boost Extra Cold brand. Rubach, Emma // Precision Marketing;8/30/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p3
Reports the launch of direct marketing campaign for Guinness Extra Cold brand of Guinness UDV. Reasons behind the move of the company; Use of member-get-member strategy in the campaigns; Role of Tullo Marshall Warren in the creation of the campaign.
- Hungry Man Parties For Smirnoff Ice, JWT. // SHOOT;4/19/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p13
Features the advertising campaign for the Smirnoff Ice drink of Guinness UDV. Agency handling the company's advertising account; Sound designer of the campaign; Team appointed for the visual effects of the commercial.
- Guinness UDV picks two for Â£10m DM task. // Marketing Week;4/11/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p10
Focuses on the companies handling the direct marketing of Guinness UDV in Great Britain. Increase in the amount for direct marketing; Role of TMW; Product handled by Interactive Agency.
- Guinness online revamp to build 'relationships' Rosser, Michael // Precision Marketing;2/22/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p1
Reports on the redevelopment of the global online of Guinness UDV to strengthen relationships with its consumers, through Carlson Digital. Statement from Anita Robinson, director of global marketing at Guinness.
- Guinness axes customer chief role. // Marketing Week;4/18/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p8
Reports the decision of Guinness UDV GB to eliminate the position of customer marketing director in Great Britain. Search for an alternative role for executive Laurence Clube; Changes in the management level; Role of the focus customers management team.
- Guinness urges men: 'get what you really want.' // Precision Marketing;12/20/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p3
Reports on the advertising campaign launched by Guinness UDV designed to boost sales of the brand through supermarkets during the 2002 Christmas season. Firm's relationship strategy; Target markets.