Sony Ericsson director moves to Chinese post
- Ericsson/Sony picks marketing chief. // Marketing Week;9/20/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p5
Reports the appointment of Philip Vanhoutte as marketing chief of Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications in Great Britain. Joint venture between Sony and Ericsson; Career background of Vanhoutte; Handlers of the advertising account.
- Sony Ericsson hires for web push. Long, Danielle // New Media Age;1/17/2008, p1
The article announces that Sony Ericsson UK has appointed Paul Fitzpatrick as its first digital marketing manager.
- Sony Ericsson in reshuffle of top marketing team. // Marketing (00253650);3/4/2004, p3
Mobile phone manufacturer Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications Ltd. has reshuffled its Great Britain and Ireland marketing team by appointing Ben Padley as its top marketer. Padley, who has been promoted to head of marketing from marketing manager, will replace Peter Marsden, who was made...
- Sunlight will not hit OLEDs says CDT. // Electronics Weekly;4/20/2005, Issue 2190, p3
This article focuses on matters related to sunlight viewability. Sunlight viewability will not hold back OLEDs in the phone market, said OLED firm CDT following recent assertions by Samsung and Sony-Ericsson. According to Terry Nicklin, marketing director of CDT compared with LCDs, they are no...
- The real Croix of marketing. Phillips, Jessica // Precision Marketing;9/16/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p12
Profiles Stephan Croix, global customer marketing director of Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. Educational attainment; Family background; Organizational affiliations; Digital marketing strategies.
- Sony Ericsson top marketing reshuffle. Lester, Robert // Marketing Week;11/2/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p7
The article reports on the restructuring of the executive positions in the marketing division of Sony Ericsson, following the departure of Jan Wareby, the global head of marketing. Dee Dutta, former executive vice president and head of sales and marketing, replaced Wareby and will assume overall...
- Harmonic Convergence. Captain, Sean // PCWorld;May2003, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p74
Focuses on the launch of P800 range of mobile phone by the U.S.-based company Sony Ericsson in 2003. Features of the phone; Benefits for consumers using the phone; Cost of the phone.
- Sony Ericsson Debuts Slew of New Devices. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;3/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p12
Reports on the cellular telephones released by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications. Purpose of forming the joint venture; Features of the handsets; Partnerships entered by Sony Ericsson.
- Sony Ericsson releases Bluetooth device. // RCR Wireless News;10/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p41
Presents information on Ericsson Bluetooth Handsfree HBH-20, a device launched by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. Features of the device; Applications.