- Ford takes both Van of the Year Category Awards. // Irish Motor Management;May/Jun2013, p13
The article announces that Ford Motor Co. has received the Car-Derived Van of the Year and Commercial sport utility vehicle (SUV) titles for Fiesta Van and Ford Ranger under the Category Winners of the Continental Irish Van of the Year 2013 title from Irish Motoring Writers Association (IMWA).
- Ford raises prices on Explorer, Ranger, Continental. // Ward's Auto World;Jan95, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p10
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s price increases on its various models. Price of the Explorer, Ranger and Lincoln Continental models; Percentage increase from 1994.
- Ranger or Discovery? Mark, Oliver // Farmers Weekly;4/26/2013, Vol. 159 Issue 17, p39
The article compares the Land Rover Discovery pickup from automobile maker Land Rover with the Ranger pickup from vehicle manufacturer Ford.
- PICK-UPS. // Commercial Motor;1/6/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5110, p22
Evaluates several pick-up trucks and four-wheel drive automobiles. Ranger from Ford Motor; Rodeo from Isuzu Motors; Defender from Land Rover.
- PICKUPS & 4x4s. Milne, Julian // Commercial Motor;1/3/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5261, p26
The article evaluates several pickup trucks and 4x4 vehicles including the Ford Ranger, the Isuzu Rodeo, and the Land Rover Defender.
- WE REVIEW NZ'S 4WD UTES. // NZ 4WD;Oct2009, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p21
The article reviews four wheel drive cars in New Zealand. They include Ford Ranger from Japan, Great Wall Motors V240 from China, Holden Colorado from Japan, Land Rover Defender 110 and 130 from Great Britain, Mazda BT-50 from Japan, Mitsubishi L200 Triton, runout and new from Japan, Nissan...
- BUYER'S GUIDE: The Score. // 4X4 Australia;Jun2014, Issue 365, p172
A chart is presented of automobiles including the Ford Ranger Single XL c/c from Ford Motor Co., the Jeep Wrangler Sport soft-top from Chrysler Group LLC, and the Land Rover Defender 110 Hard Top from Jaguar Land Rover Automotive PLC.
- Ford hikes prices of Ranger, Expedition. // Automotive News;5/19/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5713, p10
Announces the decision of Ford Motor Co. to raise the prices of its Expedition full-sized sport utility and Ranger two-wheel-drive compact pickups. Other vehicles with price increases.
- Ranger offers value in compact pickup. // Western Farm Press;3/13/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p21
The article evaluates the 2010 Ranger truck from Ford Motor Co.