- HOME DÃ‰COR. // License!;Oct2002, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p32
Reports developments related to home furnishings industry's license agreements in the U.S. Prediction of consumer furniture demand by the American Furniture Manufacturers Association; Partnership of Bassett Furniture with Linenco International; Utilization of cost-effective production.
- American Furniture Manufacturers Assn. // Wood & Wood Products;Dec98, Vol. 103 Issue 13, p65
Reports on the status of the furniture industry in the United States according to the American Furniture Manufacturers Association (AFMA). Residential furniture sales in 1998; Shipments of wood household furniture in 1997; Comments from Doug Brackett, executive vice president of AFMA; Outlook...
- AFMA change draws support. // Furniture/Today;12/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p2
This article focuses on the American Furniture Manufacturers Association's (AFMA's) decision to change its name and membership requirements. The trade group now calls itself the American Home Furnishings Alliance and welcomes any company that makes or imports home furnishings products for...
- AFMA sets bar code standards. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb95, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p14
Reports that the American Furniture Manufacturers Association published a bar code standard and an electronic data interchange standard document, the 856 Ship Notice/Manifest. Details on the bar code.
- AFMA directory available. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr93, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p14
Announces the American Furniture Manufacturers Association's publication of its 1993 membership directory. Price; Contact information.
- AFMA revises economic forecast. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun97, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p14
Reports that the American Furniture Manufacturers Association has revised its economic forecast for the residential furniture industry. Projections made in the association's Quarterly Economic Forecast.
- Home furniture shipments up 5% thru May. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug97, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p13
Looks at the American Furniture Manufacturers Association May 1997 Survey of Current Business with focused on the increase of shipments of residential furniture over 1996 in the United States. Comparison of the increase of shipments of bedroom furniture in the first five months of 1997 to 1996;...
- AFMA approves $1 million PR campaign. Rich, Mark // Wood & Wood Products;Jan98, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p18
Reports that the Board of Directors of the American Furniture Manufacturers Association (AFMA) approved a public relations program at the 1997 AFMA Annual Meeting, held in Bermuda. Cost of the program; How financing for the program will be generated.
- AFMA launches Web site for consumer education. // Furniture/Today;5/13/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p18
Reports the launch of the www.findyourfurniture.com site by the American Furniture Manufacturers Association. Design of the Web site; Citations of the information provided by the site; Elements of the site.
- AFMA Launches Furniture Standards Web Page. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr2003, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p17
Reports on the launching of the furniture standards Web site of the American Furniture Manufacturers Association in the U.S.