It's the Dundee chainsaw massacre
- Henredon's revamped gallery program on track. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;7/6/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p25
The article reports on the decision of Henredon Furniture Industries Inc. to revamp its gallery program by giving it more in-house expertise and resources in the U.S. Since October 2008, it has already redesigned six galleries and has 15 new ones in the works bringing the number of Henredon...
- Window shopping. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2005, Issue 5430, p41
Discusses the need for planning in designing effective window displays for furniture retailers in Great Britain. Importance of a good window display to draw customers inside; Important criteria in window design; Other consideration involved such as designing a signage; Experience of several...
- Lucky break for Essex retailer. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p40
Reports on furniture retailer Hatfields' acquisition of holiday vouchers as national winner of an Ercol window display competition in Great Britain. Publicity of the retailer's window display; Other winners in the competition.
- RETAILER SAVVY. // DIY Week;2/8/2013, p9
The article presents sales ideas offered by Milbrook Garden Centre in Gravesend, England for plant retailers and by window wizard Watsons Home Hardware of Sutton-on-Sea, Lincolnshire, England for enhancement of window displays in shops to boost sales.
- RTO stores do well with higher-priced furniture selection. Griffaw, Roy // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p52
Reports on the growth of furniture rental purchase industry in Reno, Nevada. Shipment of sofa to rental dealers; Launch of promotional campaigns; Payment of premium for quality merchandise among customers.
- Ipswich enters Changing Rooms spirit. // Cabinet Maker;07/02/99, Issue 5144, p4
Presents advertisements of upholstery and cabinet furniture by Bretts in England.
- Flash sale and spontaneous promotion helps e-tailer smash record. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p14
The article reports on the Cyber Monday flash sale which resulted to the biggest sales peak of the Duvet Si Pillow Warehouse's seven-year history.
- Nationwide's PrimeTime event proves to be helpful. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;9/9/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p24
The author reflects on the importance of the PrimeTime event sponsored by the marketing organization August Nationwide Marketing Group which was held at the Gaylord Texan hotel in Grapevine, Texas to the furniture industry as it offers sales programs, shared sales and communications.
- NEW AT MARKET: MOTION FURNITURE. // Furniture/Today;9/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p40
Introduces several product offerings from the furniture industry and trade. Features of the furniture; Retail price; Trading of reclining chairs.