Night owl's ambition: to be called to the bar
- ABS's London site. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/10/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 50, p12
Reports that contemporary resource company, ABS Inc. is opening its first overseas store in London. Initial items offered by the company; Projected first-year volume.
- Aircraft ABS Triples Volume. Lewis, Jakema; Musero, Frank // Private Placement Letter;01/15/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the increase in volume of the reinsurance-structure aircraft securitization issued by ABS company since its launching in 1999. Information on the bankruptcy filing of Trans World Airlines Inc.; Factors that contribute to the problem of Trans World.
- Entertainment ABS Eyes New Markets. Kite, Shane // Private Placement Letter;10/18/99, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p5
Focuses on the business deals of ABS company. Target market of the deals.
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.
- HUDSON VALLEY'S MIDCENTURY MAKEOVER. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p52
Presents information on 20th Century Gallery, a furniture store in Hudson, New York. Product lines; Information on its owner; Examples of its exclusive collections.
- ELEGANT IRON ON LONG ISLAND. // Architectural Digest;May2002, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p38
No abstract available.