In good company
- On RETAILTRAFFICMAG.COM. // Retail Traffic;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p4
The article reviews the web site Retail Traffic, located at retailtrafficmag.com.
- Appendix I. // Retail Trade;Mar2011, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p85
The website for retail trade in Canada located at http://stds.statcan.gc.ca/naics-scian/2007/ts-rt-eng.asp?criteria=44-45 is presented.
- 225 Fifth to launch buyer-oriented Web site in May. // Home Textiles Today;03/20/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p29
Reports on 225th Fifth Avenue's plan to launch its Web site in May 2000 in an effort to integrate the operation of its showroom building in New York with electronic commerce.
- H&M mobile site is appropriately stylish but doesn't sell direct. LEECH, NICK // New Media Age;5/12/2011, p25
The article reviews the web site of high street retailer H&M, available at m.hm.com.
- Sueno Beds revamps website. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/2010, Issue 5718, p9
The article reports that online retailer Sueno Beds relaunches its website in 2011, less than a year after it started trading on the Internet.
- WEBWATCH. Addison, Dominick // Marketing (00253650);12/14/2000, p9
Lists the top ten retail and travel sites in Great Britain as of October 2000 based on the number of unique visitors, reach and time spent per page. Amazon.co.uk; Tesco.com; Lastminute.com.
- fulfilment. Bearne, Suzanne // New Media Age;11/12/2009, p36
The article reviews the web site lastminute.com.
- SELL IT. // Entrepreneur;Nov2007, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p30
The article reviews the web site independent retail owners, unite! from the The Retail Owners Institute.
- HORSE GIRLS â™¡ HORSE CLOTHES. // Horse & Rider;Feb2009, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p21
The article reviews the web site girlshorses.com. an online emporium offering horse-themed pajamas, casual wear and other merchandise.