Smile and you will get more happy, smiling customers
- Top tips. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p10
Presents tips on how furniture retailers can sell more merchandise.
- Q&A. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p7
Answers questions by Britain-based furniture manufacturers. Avoiding customer complaints about products; Customer's right to redress; Informing customer of defects.
- Point-of-view retailers. // Furniture/Today;Sep2001 Supplement, Vol. 26, p72
Focuses on the selling styles of furniture retailers in the United States. Assessment of the sales-oriented orientation of salespeople; Reinforcement of the idea of comfort and style; Ways of listing prices.
- Bed shopping. Austin, Jo // Cabinet Maker;8/19/2005, Issue 5452, p28
Discusses the availability, prices and selling techniques of selected chains on furniture industry in Great Britain. Determination of the sales advice and information; Aspect of buying a new divan; Inclusion of pricing information based on current price and original state price.
- Simbeck goes public with direct sell. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2003, Issue 5336, p4
Reports on the initiative of direct selling from traditional cabinet firm Simbeck Furniture in Great Britain.
- The silent salesperson. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2004, Issue 5372, p12
Provides tips for better furniture selling. Presentation of merchandise in an aspirational setting; Importance of an uncomplicated store layout; Consideration of the store hospitality.
- Shopping vessel. // Cabinet Maker;7/29/2005, Issue 5449, p35
Reports on the sale of furniture from a retired New Zealand navy warship F69. Fate of the vessel; Entire ship for sale.
- Financing works best as a tool for selling. Barnes, Marc // Furniture/Today;12/18/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p22
The article focuses on the importance of financing as a tool for success for retail selling in the furniture industry in the U.S. Training of retail salespeople is reflecting the trend of financing as a means to an end. It emphasizes determining customer needs and finding out early on if...
- August trading. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2005, Issue 5459, p34
Compares the sales performance of furniture industry on July 2005 and August 2004 in London, England. Growth of sales in July; Sales volume in August 2004; Average sales value for July 2005.