- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;01/08/99, Issue 5120, p5
Responds to questions concerning the furniture trade in Great Britain. Durability of Nubuck leather; Anti-stain treatments; Product guarantees.
- your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;09/08/2000, Issue 5204, p4
Presents a question and answer advisory related to product liability in the furniture industry. Possibility for a customer to claim for a breach of contract for up to six years after the delivery of goods; Need for a validity of a claim before the retailer can accept liability; Right of a...
- PRODUCT LIABILITY: WATCH OUT FOR HIDDEN RISKS. RUSSELL, THOMAS // Furniture/Today;5/5/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p23
The article discusses the views of Karl Sherrill, a product liability insurance expert, on product liability during the Furniture Today Regulation and Compliance held at High Point in North Carolina on April 23, 2014.
- Leather goes increasingly global. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p40
Reports the heightened share of Asian leather in the U.S. market. Influence of Asian low-labor costs on the increased market share; Implications of the leather business boom for the furniture sector; Prevalence of furniture companies taking advantage of the low-cost Asian leather.
- Contemporary dominates upholstery scene. // Furniture/Today;11/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p30
Presents trends in the furniture industry in the U.S. Popularity of leather for high-end furniture; Preference for contemporary style; Selection of best-selling color.
- Leather costs will not affect consumers. // Cabinet Maker;07/07/2000, Issue 5195, p3
Reports on the assurance by British furniture firms that leather costs will both affect consumers.
- In focus. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p11
Reports on the guide to the events of the furniture marketplace in Italy. Status of furniture industry; News from the leather upholstery suppliers; Trends from Salone del Mobile.
- Turn up the volume. // Furniture/Today;11/25/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the growth of leather upholstery in retail floors. Leather World's focus on value and better price points; Marketing alliance of Leather World with a home-theater installation company, Sound Design; Price of rows of reclining seats that Leather World offers.
- Brown, brown and a little burgundy. // Furniture/Today;11/25/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the growth of brown leather upholstery. Way to add visual excitement to store display of leather furniture.