- JLP furniture sales drop. // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p5
Discusses the sales performance of furniture retailer John Lewis Partnership in England in the quarter to August 7, 1999.
- PJ2 home for JLP Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p2
Reports that John Lewis has moved the furniture department of its Chelsea, England branch to a separate store, PJ2.
- Kitchen sales up again. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p3
Reports the sales increase of the kitchen furniture of John Lewis in Great Britain. Domination of contemporary styles in the fitted kitchen offer; Growth of the sales in casual dining.
- John Lewis sees sales rise by 7%. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p5
Reports the increase of furniture sales in John Lewis department stores. Factors affecting sales increase; Rate of increase; Decline in sales of garden furniture.
- Curtains pull JLP customers. // Cabinet Maker;11/9/2001, Issue 5263, p6
Reports the use of Express Curtains service in boosting the soft furnishing sales at John Lewis. Rate of sales increase in October 2001; Assessment of buying services head Jane Gethins on the contribution of Express Curtains service in the company sales; Description of the Jonelle prints, one...
- John Lewis gains ground. // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p3
Reports on an increase in the 1998 furniture sales of department store chain John Lewis. Percentage increase in the sales of upholstery and cabinet; Remarks from Brian O'Callaghan, director of trading.
- Post sale success for John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p6
Reports on the sales performance of British furniture firm John Lewis during the 24 weeks before January 16, 1999.
- Good news all round at John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p3
The article reports on the 35 percent increase in Edinburg, Scotland-based John Lewis Partnership PLC's furniture sales after it more than doubled the size of its beds apartments. The company's rise tot he top after years in second place is said to be partly because of its staff's detailed...
- 'Take every week as it comes' warns JLP boss. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p8
Reports that John Lewis chairman Sir Stuart Hampson has warned that there will be a few sticky months ahead for furniture retailers in Great Britain. Total sales at the department store chain in the year to January 30, 1999; Furniture sales in the five weeks to March 6, 1999; Criticism on the...