- Should retailers worry a bout rising house prices? Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;8/4/2006, Issue 5499, p12
The article focuses on the effect of rising property prices to furniture buyers and retailers in Great Britain. The National Housing Federation believes that house price inflation will outpace growth in earnings and disposable incomes for every year to 2011. If there is an effect on the industry...
- House prices boost London's retailers. // Cabinet Maker;6/2/2006, Issue 5490, p4
The article reports on the impact of house price increases on the division of the furniture retail sectors in the North and South of England. Factors that influenced the yo-yo effect include the notion that furniture retailers in London were more prosperous than the rest of the country. The...
- Inflation under control. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p5
Reports that retail price inflation for furniture in Great Britain remained under control in April 2000.
- Inflation flat again. // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p2
Informs on the retail price inflation for furniture in Great Britain in August 2000.
- Retail prices decelerating. // Cabinet Maker;4/8/2011, Issue 5732, p10
The article offers updates on the price inflation of furniture products as of March 2011.
- Furniture inflation up. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p2
Reports on the increase in annual retail furniture price inflation in Great Britain in February 2003.
- Furniture pre-sale hike hits inflation. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2007, Issue 5547, p3
The article reports on the increase of furniture prices in June 2007 in Great Britain. National Statistics cites greater price establishing by furniture retailers ahead of summer sales as the factor that pushed prices up by 9.8%, raising the annual furniture retail inflation rate to 12.5%. It...
- Seat of power. Thame, David // Estates Gazette;5/19/2012 Retail Supplement, p28
The article discusses the contributions of online commerce to the performance of the furniture market in Great Britain in 2012. It states that the resilience of the market is being influenced by the use of the Internet by retailers to shop for their needs. According to the author, the market is...
- INFLATION. // Supply Management;7/3/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p61
The article reports that consumer price inflation in Great Britain increased by 3.3 percent in May 2008 from 3 percent in April. Food and non-alcoholic beverages were the main upward pressures. Prices of diesel increased more quickly than in 2007. Retail price inflation increased from 4 percent...