Tempur moves into recliners
- Tempur-Pedic goes stylish with EuroBed. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p27
Reports on the launch of the EuroBed from memory foam leader Tempur-Pedic in the U.S. Comment of company's president David Fogg on the status of the bed in the market; Features of the bed; Price of the bed.
- Tempur-Pedic posts 28% sales rise. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p7
The article reports that the sales of the international bed manufacturer Tempur-Pedic International Inc. in Great Britain has increased to 28 percent on its 2011 fiscal year, which ends on December 31.
- Tempur bed hits $7K. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/9/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p1
The article reports that Tempur-Pedic Inc. has introduced its new designed GrandBed that costs several thousand dollars in Lexington, Kentucky. Chris Henning, president of Tempur-Pedic's retail division has said that the GrandBed was a result from the request from several dealers who were...
- Tempur opens first of several company stores. // Furniture/Today;8/13/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p4
The article reports on the opening of the first Tempur-Pedic International Inc. retail store in the Natick Mall, part of a new brand-building initiative of Tempur-Pedic in Natick, Massachusetts in 2012.
- Tempur-Pedic's new programs designed to give retailers edge. // Furniture/Today;4/21/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p52
The article reports on the programs introduced by Tempur-Pedic International Inc. in the U.S. designed to boost retail profitability and help the company close more sales.
- European union. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p22
Reports on the possibility that British bed manufacturers could take on board bedroom concepts from other European countries. Travellers' search for European bed designs in their home countries; Tempur's attempt to bring more Scandinavian influence into the market in 2005 by introducing a...
- Specialty bedding moves front and center in San Fran. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p20
Reports on the furniture introduction of specialty bedding furniture firms in San Francisco, California. Launch of Cable Coil design from Simmons Co.; Features of the CelebrityBed from Tempur-Pedic Inc.; Price of the bedding from Perfect Rest Bedding.
- 2005: Year of ups, downs not as strong as some say. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;7/3/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p24
The article discusses the Top 15 U.S. Bedding Producers report which provides insights on the bedding marketplace in the United States in 2005. According to the report, the combined growth rate for the Top 15 bedding producers was 8.3 percent. The combined sales of Tempur-Pedic and Select...
- Top 25 retailers posted 8.8% gain in 2010. // Furniture/Today;11/29/2011 Bedding Yearbook, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p24
The article reports that the Top 25 U.S. Bedding Retailers has been reported 8.8 percent gain in bedding revenues. It also mentions that bedding producers including Sears Corp., Bob's Discount Furniture and Tempur-Pedic International Inc. has achieved 20 percent bedding revenue gains. Further a...