Borders to open store at Northpointe plaza
- O.C. Developer Enters S.D. Commercial Market. Jackson, Mandy // San Diego Business Journal;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p37
Reports developments related to business in San Diego, California. Purchase by Crown Realty & Development of the Oceanside Town & Country Shopping Center; Opening of the bookstore of Borders Group Inc.; Price range of the Innovative Communities houses.
- Borders Crossing Borders. // Retail Traffic;May2005, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p56
Reports on the opening of Borders Group Inc.'s bookstore outlet at Berjaya Times Square in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Number of books, motion pictures and music titles available at the shopping center; Measurement of the commercial space.
- Norwich's Chapelfield wins more top retailers. // Estates Gazette;9/18/2004, Issue 438, p103
Focuses on several retailers that signed leases with Chapelfield shopping center in Norwich, England. Amount of additional space let by HMV; Location of the retail space leased by Borders; Cost of rent at the shopping center.
- Waldenbooks to keep site in Rye Brook open. Liyakasa, Kelly // Westchester County Business Journal;12/28/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 52, p12
The article reports that Waldenbooks retail store at the Rye Ridge Shopping Center in Rye Brook, New York will remain open after its parent company Borders Group Inc. plan to close the location in November 2009. According to the center's property owner Win Ridge Realty LLC, along with the retail...
- Borders to add first franchise store to aid Asian expansion. Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;1/3/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p4
This article reports that Borders Group Inc.'s international division will enter a new phase of expansion this year with the anticipated opening by April of the company's first store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The store will be operated by Kuala Lumpur-based Berjaya Group Berhad and will also be...
- RETAIL. Bergman, Heather // San Diego Business Journal;2/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p4
Presents updates on San Diego, California's retail industry as of February 28, 2005. Ranking of San Diego as the top investment market for retail property by Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Brokerage Co.; Sale of the Borders Books & Music store building by LandGrant Development; Plan...
- Borders Nets $505M DIP. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p13
This article reports on a debtor-in-possession facility secured by book retailer Borders Group in January 2011.
- Borders Books to open store in Watertown. Kropf, Annemarie // Business Journal (Central New York);4/5/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p7
Reports on the business expansion of Borders Group Inc. with the opening of a bookstore in Watertown, New York. Details of a lease signed by Borders in connection with the store opening; Mall where the store will be located; Developer of the project.
- Is there life after Borders? Gigante, Lucienne // Caribbean Business;2/24/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p16
Reports that Puerto Rican bookstore owners wonder how the arrival of Borders and Music will affect their businesses. Characteristics of Puerto Rico's book readers; Differences in discounts given by publishers; Success factors in the book selling business.