Who Wants Cardinals Stadium? Possibly Glendale, Ariz
- Arizona Cardinals' Stadium Deal Awaits FAA Safety Report. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;8/29/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31213, p5
Reports plans of the Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority to relocate the site of the proposed Arizona Cardinals stadium. Approval of the funding of the project by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA); Reason for the relocation; Support of the FAA on the planned relocation.
- Stadium Woes Won't Drive Cardinals Away From Arizona. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31399, p3
Reports the reluctance of the Arizona Cardinals football team to leave the state despite obstacles to a promised stadium. Commitment of the team to Arizona; Issuance of revenue bonds by the Tourism and Sports Authority; Cancellation of the contract in the event of a referendum.
- Suit Over, Arizona Sports Agency Set to Name Stadium Site Today. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31460, p3
Reports the preparation of the Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority to name the winning site for Arizona Cardinal Stadium. Problem of the venue; Violation of developer John F. Long on the state constitution; Selection on the another site of the stadium.
- Arizona Sports Agency Inches Closer to Cards Stadium. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p5
Focuses on the hopes to begin construction on the Arizona Cardinals stadium according to Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority. Impact of lawsuit delays on 250 million dollars revenue bond issue; Aims to open multipurpose facility by the fall of 2005; Emphasis on authority to pledge revenues in...
- ARIZONA SIFTS IDEAS AFTER VOTE. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;05/31/99, Vol. 242 Issue 21, p37
Reports that Tempe, Arizona mayor Neil Giuliano is lobbying for the renovation of Arizona State University's Sun Devil Stadium. Plans for the features to be included in the stadium; Support of voters to the stadium construction.
- Tucson Padres to stay at Kino through 2013, then? // Inside Tucson Business;7/6/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 58, p4
The article reports that the Triple-A baseball team will stay at the Kino Veterans Memorial Stadium in Tucson, Arizona for the 2013 season, the Tucson Padres said.
- Arizona Authority Reopens Stadium Site Selection. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31416, p1
Reports the vote for the construction site of the stadium of Arizona Cardinals by the Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority Board of Directors in Arizona. Cost of the stadium; Amount of revenue bonds financing the stadium; Expiration on the memorandum of understanding between the city and local...
- Unity benefit football game. // Navajo Times;11/21/2013, Vol. 52 Issue 47, pB-2
The article reports on a unity benefit football game to be presented by the Arizona Football League at the Wildcat Stadium in Chinle, Arizona on December 7, 2013.
- Taxation without representation. Snyder, Eric // Inside Tucson Business;02/07/2000, Vol. 9 Issue 46, p4
Discusses the result of an Arizona Chamber of Commerce poll held in January 2000 that 56% of Arizonans were in favor of using tourism taxes to pay for a stadium for the Arizona Cardinals football team, the Fiesta Bowl and possible future Super Bowls. Problems perceived in using tourism taxes...