Colorado Springs Set for $112M Hospital Revenue Deal
- Oklahoma's St. Francis Health Care Readies $180 Million Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31476, p3
Reports the marketing on the taxable and tax-exempt revenue bonds of the Saint Francis Health Care System in Tulsa County, Oklahoma. Information on the issuance of the bonds; Estimation of tax-exempt Series B bonds allocated for the capital projects at Saint Francis Hospital; Allocation for...
- 1998 bond sales shatter record. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;01/18/99, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p37
Provides information on bond sales records of hospitals in the United States for 1998. Interest rates on tax-exempt bonds; Enactment of federal tax-reform legislation; Purpose of fixed-debt rates.
- Florida's Shands to Issue $175M for Cancer Center. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/7/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32581, p3
The article reports on the plan of Shands Teaching Hospitals and Clinics Inc. to market the first new-money financing for a $364 million cancer hospital in Florida. The proceeds of the bonds will be used to construct a nine-floor, 192-bed cancer facility. Including $15 million already spent on...
- N.Y.C. Health Agency to Sell $225M of BARs, $500M of Refunding Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/13/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33397, p4
The article reports on the plan of New York City Health and Hospitals Corp. to market its money bonds in seven years.
- Century-Old California Hospital Readies $228 Million Renovation Deal. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p8
Reports on the plan of the Huntington Memorial Hospital to issue a multimillion refinancing bonds in Pasadena, California. Goal of the refinancing to upgrade the medical facility; Underwriter of the deal; Bond rating assigned to the transaction by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Hospital Investors: High Yields Outshine Sector Shortcomings. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;04/13/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30618, p9
Reports on the demand for hospital bonds in the United States, in the wake of widening spreads in the sector. Portfolio managers' views on the value of the market; Concerns on the outcome of hospital issues; Investors' strategies in buying hospital bonds.
- Hoboken Hospital Switching $12M to Taxable. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/13/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32899, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Hoboken Municipal Hospital Authority to refinance about $12 million of tax-exempt debt to taxable bonds. It relates that the refinancing transaction is expected to raise funds that will be used to cover the operating expenses at the Hoboken University...
- Kentucky Offering $500M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/14/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33532, p1
The article reports that Kentucky is set to price the first of two deals to sell lease-revenue hospital bonds, sold by the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government Public Facilities Corp., to complete work on a state mental hospital.
- Illinois Hospital Gets Insurance, Readies Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32381, p1
The article reports that Geneva, Illinois-based Delnor Community Hospital has secured a triple-A insurance policy and expects to enter the bond market by June 2006. The hospital will be seeking final approval from the Illinois Finance Authority and would price the deal with insurance from...