Florida City Readies $59 Million Water and Sewer Deal
- N.Y.C. Tobacco Deal Looks Good Despite Lingering Court Question. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;7/22/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31432, p1
Reports the marketing of tobacco bonds by the government in New York City. Increase of demand for tobacco bonds; Generation of increasing yields; Improvement of the trading activity in the secondary market.
- Some Positive Signs Surface in Ohio as State Readies GO Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31490, p40
Reports the sale of general obligation bonds by state government in Ohio. Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale; Credit ratings of the bond issuance.
- N.J Eyes $450M GO Refunding. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31492, p1
Reports the issuance of general obligation refunding bonds by the state government in New Jersey. Schedule on the retail pricing of the bonds; Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31822, p37
Presents a chart depicting the bond issues of the state governments in the U.S. as of February 2004.
- MASSACHUSETTS. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/22/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33269, p9
The article offers news briefs related to bonds in the U.S. including the plan of the Massachusetts Port Authority to issue 10 million dollars of private activity bonds, the appointment of Senator Bill Baroni as deputy executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and the...
- Austin to Sell First Part of Unique Utility Refunding Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p29
Reports the marketing of refunding revenue bond deal by the state government in Austin, Texas. Generation of savings; Combination of the assets of the electric power and water utility systems; Deregulation of the energy market.
- Atlanta to Offer $300M in Bans on Behalf of Hartsfield. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31494, p5
Reports the marketing of limited obligation bond of the state government in Atlanta, Georgia. Finance for the capital improvement program of Hartsfield International Airport; Diversification of the economy; Increase of airport revenue.
- FLORIDA: $490M Refunding Gets Nod. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/21/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33881, p5
The article offers information on the state government of Florida regarding its decision on March 20, 2013 to issue refunding bonds worth up to 490 million U.S. dollars to lower interest rates within existing maturities.
- Puerto Rico Sets Transportation Refunding, Followed by More Debt. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/9/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33330, p3
The article reports that the state government of Puerto Rico will refund its debt to the Puerto Rico Highways and Transportation Authority on the second week of June 2010.