Miami OKs $160M of New Money Amid Refunding
- N.Y.C. May Up GO Deal To $1 Billion. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31667, p1
New York City may increase a $650 million general obligation refunding deal that is being priced this week to $1 billion by adding a series of variable-rate bonds into the mix. In addition to selling $650 million in fixed-rate refunding bonds, the city said it is also considering selling $350...
- Port Sells Two Big Deals. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;6/18/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33732, p9
The article reports that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey have sold 600 million dollars worth of bonds, saving about 57.3 million dollars on the refunding portion.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/4/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34253, p1
The article lists the results of competitive sales of municipal bonds for several states in the U.S. including the 2015 General Obligation School Bond of Illinois, the General Obligation Refunding Bonds of Massachusetts, and the 2015 Refunding Bonds of Michigan.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/15/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34177, p1
The article presents a list of the competitive sales' results of bonds as of September 2014 in various U.S. states including the General Obligation Corporate Purpose Bonds in Iowa, the General Obligation Refunding Bonds in Kansas, and the General Obligation Bonds in Missouri.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34351, p1
A chart is presented depicting results of negotiated sales of 2015 Downtown Development Refunding Bonds in Michigan as of July 2015.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/09/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The article lists the results of competitive sales of municipal bonds for several states in the U.S. as of February 2015 including 2015 General Obligation School Refunding Bond, General Obligation Bond Anticipation Notes and Public Improvement Serial Bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/09/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The article lists results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds for several states in the U.S. as of February 2015 including General Obligation School Refunding Bond, Hospital Improvement Refunding Revenue Bond Anticipation Notes and Cable/Broadband Revenue Refunding Bonds.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F319, p1
A chart is presented which depicts results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. states including General Obligation Bonds, Series 2015 in Arizona, Refunding Bonds in Arkansas, and General Obligation Bonds of 2015 in Indiana.
- N.J. Environmental Infrastructure Trust Returns to $113M Refunding. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/11/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32710, p38
The article reports that New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust will competitively price a postponed $112.9 million refunding deal originally set in May 2007. The trust waited on pricing the refunding deal at that time as interest rates went up, and since then officials have been watching...