Denver Short-Lists Hilton and Hyatt
- Hyatt gets new McCormick hotel. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/19/94, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p3
Reports that Hyatt Hotels Corp. has been granted approval by the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority (McPier) to negotiate for the construction of a major hotel near McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois. Disappointment among other bidders; Reason for the project's...
- Hilton plans to build Warsaw conference center. Shockley, Paul // Warsaw Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, pS2
Reports the plans of Hilton on building a hotel and conference center in Warsaw, Poland. Impact of the luxury hotel market on the economy; Optimism of developers on the success of the project; Effects of domestic and global economic conditions on upper-crust hotels.
- Denver Selects Hyatt to Manage Convention Center Hotel. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/21/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31454, p31
Announces the selection of Hyatt Hotels Corp. to manage the convention center hotel in Denver, Colorado. Development of a nonprofit corporations to handle the project; Reduction of the hotel occupancy in the city; Approval of the revenue bonds for convention center expansion.
- Guide to Hotel Company Small-Meeting Contacts. // Medical Meetings;Jun2003, Vol. 30 Issue 4, pS7
Presents information on several hotels that accommodate small meetings in the U.S. Crowne Plaza Hotel; Fairmont Hotels; Hyatt Hotels.
- Spokane Valley, Wash., in Interlocal Agreement, Will Sell $7M for Center. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p36
Reports on plans of the administration of Spoken Valley, Washington to issue $7 million general obligation bonds to finance the construction of a convention center in the city. Overview of a credit program of the state for the city; Appraisal of ratings of the convention center bonds.
- Florida Judge Needs Reason Why Before Dismissing Bond Request. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p3
No abstract available.
- Report: Milwaukee Project Would Eventually Bring in $90M a Year. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31296, p3
Reports on expansion plans of Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based Midwest Express convention center by issuing multi-million variable rate revenue bonds. Impact of building the convention center on tourism; Insurance rating credited to the bonds; Strength of staff members of the convention center board.
- Birmingham City Council to Decide Future of Convention Center Plan. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/8/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31445, p33
Reports the debate on the issuance of bonds for domed sports and convention center complex by the City Council in Birmingham, Alabama. Issuance of bonds for the complex by the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex Authority; Decision-making for the revenue division from the tax by the...
- It's meeting time! We're going to Omaha. Mysak, Joe // Las Vegas Business Press;4/22/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p5
Comments on the sale of Conventional Hotel Corp. revenue bonds in Omaha. Intention of building a hotel next to the convention center; Expectation of the occupancy rate of the hotel; Specifications of the convention center.