Mercy Hospital in Miami Downgraded Due to Malpractice Costs, Rough Year
- Chicago's Holy Cross Hospital Gets Downgrade, Warning. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p1
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s downgrade of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospital's credit rating. Reason for the downgrade; Causes of the hospital's financial troubles; Decline in the hospital's liquidity position.
- Children's Hospital Bonds Upgraded. // Bond Buyer;03/15/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31097, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the credit rating of the Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.
- ...but even mightiest systems have fallen. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;03/08/99, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p64
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has lowered its credit rating on debts held by top-rated hospital systems in the United States in 1998. Reason behind the revisions.
- Rural hospitals stable. Hawkins, James A. // Physician Executive;Dec1996, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p3
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s assessments on rural hospital's credit ratings in the United States. Stability of credit ratings among hospitals; Characteristics of positive credit factors; Difficulties on managing rural facilities.
- Calling the shots. Shinkman, Ron // Modern Healthcare;03/17/97, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p18
Reports that Moody's Investor Service downgraded the credit rating of Bakersfield Memorial Hospital, located in Bakersfield, California. Reasons for the downgrade; Comments from Bakersfield Memorial's president, C. Larry Carr; Contribution of the rift between Bakersfield Family Medical Center...
- Junk Watch. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that credit rating agency Mood's Investors Service Inc. has decided to place credit ratings for New Orleans, Louisiana Pendleton Memorial Methodist Hospital on watch list.
- S&P, Moody's announce credit-rating updates. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;9/11/95, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p24
Reports on credit rating developments for hospitals in the United States from Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service as of September 11, 1995. Includes news on the placement of the credit rating of Palm Beach, California's Desert Hospital District on `CreditWatch'; Downgrading of...
- Moody's: AHERF West Has Uncertain Future. // Bond Buyer;02/23/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30584, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's placement of Allegheny General Hospital, Forbes Health System, and Allegheny Valley Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on watch list with an uncertain outlook. Value of outstanding bonded debt; Selection of the bid submitted by Western Pennsylvania...
- Pennsylvania hospital lowered by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;05/04/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30633, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has lowered the debt rating on Pennsylvania-based Lower Bucks Hospital, to B1 from Ba3. Effect on bonds sold in 1992 through the Langhorne Manor Borough Higher Educational and Health Authority.