Texas Is Confident Corridor Plan Will Draw Interest From Business
- N.Y. Thruway Plans to Sell $3B In July. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/15/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32154, p1
This article reports that the New York State Thruway Authority plans to sell more than $3 billion of new and refunding debt the week of July 18, 2005 pending the approval of its board. Sarah Kampf, an authority spokeswoman, said, they expect to issue about $3 billion of highway and bridge trust...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p8
Presents a chart depicting bond offerings in New York. List of companies; Financial advisers; Legal opinion.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p30
Presents a list of bond elections of several companies in New York.
- Utah Agency to Refinance 911 Communications System. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31463, p5
Reports the sale of Utah Communications Agency Network revenue bonds to refinance outstanding certifications of participation. Involvement of Wells Fargo as the financial adviser of the agency; Insurance of the bonds by Ambac Assurance Corp.; Rating of the agency by Standard & Poor's.
- Short Takes on High Yields. // High Yield Report;12/6/99, Vol. 10 Issue 47, p3
Reports on developments related to companies in the high-yield bond market as of December 6, 1999.
- Brady Bonds and Sovereign Instruments. // High Yield Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p6
Presents charts depicting the Brady bonds and sovereign instruments. Efforts in compiling the data by Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith; Lists of firms from around the globe; Comparison on the yield spread from Mayâ€“June 2002.
- Brady Bonds and Sovereign Instruments. // High Yield Report;7/22/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p6
Presents chart depicting the yields of bonds for several companies. Lists of firms; Yield offerings; Duration of yields.
- SPUN from the WEB. // Caribbean Business;6/1/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p54
Reports on developments concerning the business sector of Puerto Rico as of June 1, 2000. Issuance of bonds to finance the projects of the Highway and Transportation Authority; Opening by Creative Financial Staffing of a regional office in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico; Acquisition of Lehigh Press...
- SECTION V.â€”U.S. International Transactions in Long-Term Securities: TABLE CM-V-2.â€”U.S. Transactions with Foreigners in Long-Term Foreign Securities by Type. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2004, p90
Presents a chart depicting the bonds and stocks of several government-owned companies in the U.S.