New Jersey Senate Adopts CBT, Balances Budget
- Chapter 5. Budget. // Montenegro Economic Trends;Dec2001, p26
Deals with the budget situation in Montenegro in 2001. Comparison between the level of budget revenues in May and September; Total revenues of the country from January to September; Different revenue categories accomplishment in the country and their impact on total revenues trend.
- GFOA/MBIA 1997 survey on revenue collection practices in states and local governments. Tigue, Patricia; Larson, M. Corinne; Zorn, Paul // Public Management (00333611);Mar98, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p20
Presents the result of the survey conducted by the Government Finance Officers Association regarding revenue collection in state and local governments in the United States. Efficiency in applying automated approaches in revenue collection; Positive effect of competition in collection process;...
- London Revenue Management Club. Rosen, Tim // Journal of Revenue & Pricing Management;Oct2006, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p251
The article presents an event review featuring the meeting of the London Revenue Management Club. The event was held on May 18, 2006 at the London Marriott Marble Arch. It formalized its name change to Revenue Management Society. Topics such as challenges of adapting traditional techniques and...
- A NEW BET. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/24/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p1
Reports the proposal of business groups in New Hampshire regarding expanded gambling as revenue source for schools in the state. List of business groups supporting the expansion of gambling in the area; Opinions on the significance of expanded gambling; Other possible benefits of expanded gambling.
- Councils fight for lost revenue based on 'flawed' ONS figures. McHugh, Joseph // Public Finance;1/27/2006, p8
The article reports on the refusal of the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (ODPM) to compensate councils for the lost grant revenue based on flawed Office for National Statistics figures in Great Britain. ODPM spokesman stated that they are forced to confess the inaccuracies in the population...
- Florida Economists Are Bearers Of Yet More Bad Revenue News. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33081, p3
The article offers significant information on the economic condition of in Florida in 2009. It reports that the state has encountered finance deflation since its general revenue estimating conference was flat. It claims that after the deflation the state's conference reduced its general...
- New Oversight Panel. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/10/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33231, p9
The article reports on the creation of the new Senate Budget Office (SBO) announced by the Senate president Jeff Atwater to supervise legislative expenditures in Florida. It mentions that SBO will report to the Senate Ways and Means Policy Steering Committee chair and will furnish analyses of...
- RM, pricing & revenue integrity future industry events. // Journal of Revenue & Pricing Management;Oct2006, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p252
The article presents a calendar of events concerning pricing and revenue. The "Eye for Travel Revenue Management Conference Americas 2006" will be held on October 4 to 5 at Holiday Inn Mart Plaza, Chicago. The "Eye for Travel Revenue Management Conference Asia-Pacific 2006" will be held on...
- Revenue Misses Target. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p35
Reports that the state revenue for the first three months of the current fiscal year is higher that it was in the same period in 2004 but below projections, while spending exceeded projections in New York.