Note Sale for Transpark in Kentucky Gets Go-Ahead From County Judge
- Georgia's High Court Gives the Green Light for Garvee Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31669, p40
Informs that the Georgia Supreme Court became the first state high court to rule in favor of using Garvee bonds to fund transportation projects without voter approval. Factors that led the Garvee bond matter to the Supreme Court; Ruling of the Supreme Court of Colorado on the issue; Core issue...
- McGreevey Asks N.J. Supreme Court for Ruling Allowing Contract Bond Sales. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;9/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31473, p36
Focuses on the emergency court ruling requested by Governor James E. McGreevey for the clearing of $1.2 billion in contract bonds in New Jersey. Impact of a non approval on the nonvoter-approved debt; Projects affected by the blocking of contract bond sales; Criticisms to the motion of the state.
- New Leqal Tactic for Florida Train. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;11/3/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34606, p1
The article reports that All Aboard Florida, the developer of an intercity passenger train system in Florida, and the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) have unveiled a new financing strategy which calls for bifurcating a private activity bond allocation worth 1.75 billion dollars in an...
- Will States Shift Road Maintenance? Some Locals Are Worried. Wisniewski, Mary; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p26
No abstract available.
- N.Y. MTA Enjoying Recent Bond Upgrades. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p5
Reports that Standard & Poor has upgraded the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority's tax fund bonds. Increase in ratings of the bonds; Affect of bonds upgradation on price of the bonds; Possible plans of selling Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority refunding bonds.
- Roadworthy Funds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p37
Reports on the deadline set by the Oregon Transportation Commission for identifying projects that will receive funds from a revenue bond deal. Increase in vehicle fees; Usage of the funds in the development of transportation.
- Arizona DOT Readies New-Money Deal, Scales Back Refunding. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p4
Reports on the issuance of new-money revenue bonds by the Arizona Transportation Board. Usage of proceeds from bond sales; Budget deficit faced by Arizona.
- Michigan to Refund $90M in Transportation Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31376, p4
Reports the plan to Michigan to refund the transportation bonds sold in 1992 as part of build Michigan. Use of limited tax obligation bonds to fund capital improvement projects; Utility of revenues for the repayment of the bonds; Annual debt service coverage.
- Transportation Plans Go Ahead, With One Foot on the Brakes. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31376, p38
Reports the implementation of transportation bond programs despite budget concerns in the U.S. Sale of New Mexico State highway Commission of highway infrastructure fund revenue bonds; Use of bonds to finance statewide highway projects; Stability of revenue from lease-vehicle gross receipts and...