MSRB Eyes Upcoming Meeting To Pin Down G-37 Changes
- ASIS 48th Annual Seminar & Exhibits. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2002, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p17
Presents the highlights of the 48th Annual ASIS Seminar and Exhibits in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on September 10, 2002. Discussion of the impact of terrorism on global securities system markets.
- CONFERENCE CALENDAR. // Private Placement Letter;11/10/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p8
Presents schedule of conferences of interest to the securities industry in the U.S., compiled as of November 2003. Standard & Poor's annual CDO Conference at the McGraw-Hill building in Manhattan on November 11; Moody's Investors Service's third annual CDO Conference at The Equitable Theater in...
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Private Placement Letter;10/18/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p2
Presents a calendar of congresses and workshops in the securities industry in the United States from October to November 2004.
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Private Placement Letter;5/9/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p2
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions related to the securities industry in the U.S.
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Private Placement Letter;5/30/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p2
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions in the international securities industry from June 13, 2005 to December 2, 2005.
- NETSEC2002 CONFERENCE SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 2002. // Computer Security Update;Dec2001, p6
Announces the NETSEC2002 conference at the Hyatt Regency Embarcadero in San Francisco, California. Schedule of convention; Intention to learn strategies for combating the many dangers threatening the crucial information in the networks; Exhibition of variety of products and services.
- GOVSEC, U.S.LAW, READY! // Government Product News;Mar2007, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p16
The article announces the 2007 GovSec, U.S. Law, Ready! Conference and Exposition to be held on May 9 and 10 in Washington, D.C.
- STP Usurping T+1 on Industry Agenda. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;5/27/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p1
Highlights the T+1 conference of the Securities Industry Association in the U.S. Argumentation on the settlement system; Discussion of the regulatory issues; Development of the post-trade infrastructure.
- Changes Sought for Institutional Mart. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p1
Highlights the annual securities industry conference of Pace University in New York. Discussion on institutional trading centering on the New York Stock Exchange and its specialist system; Role of specialists in the functioning of the market; Keynote address of New York Stock Exchange president...