- Tests of the fund accounting model for local governments. Ingram, Robert W. // Contemporary Accounting Research;Fall1986, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p200
This study examines the association between an index of compliance with the fund model and bond risk measures. Several additional factors were posited to be associated with bond risk and to be correlated with the fund index. These variables were included in the analysis to control for possible...
- NAMIC Continues Effort To Alter Accounting Principles Of NAIC To Offset FHCF Solvency Threat. // Insurance Advocate;3/17/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies' petition seeking a change in accounting principles to prevent solvency-threatening liabilities for assessments of the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund. Change of 'Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles No. 35 which...
- Choosing a fund accounting system. Frey, Don // American City & County;Apr99, Vol. 114 Issue 4, p8
Discusses the questions that must be considered in choosing the right fund accounting system in governmental operation. How government's funds must be treated; Difference of governmental accounting systems from commercial systems.
- Credit aggregates from the Flow of Funds Accounts. Reid, Milton P.; Schreft, Stacey L. // Economic Quarterly (10697225);Summer93, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p49
Introduces the Flow of Funds Account (FOFA), the leading source of data on credit aggregates. Nature; Structure; Movements over time; Potential shortcomings.
- Keeping CHIPS safe...and private. O'Heney, Sheila // ABA Banking Journal;May91, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p56
Focuses on the role of Clearing House Interbank Payment System (CHIPS) in the banking industry in New York. Importance of CHIPS in international fund transfer; Simplification of settlement process by centralizing the exchange of checks and financial documents; Responsibilities of John Lee as...
- Companies capture SMSFs with admin solution. Moore, Beta // Money Management;8/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p10
The article informs that the large investment companies of Australia are capturing self-managed super fund (SMSF) clients by providing outsourced administration services.
- Financial advice leaving Aussie pension savers worse off - Senator Sherry. // Corporate Adviser;Aug2011, p6
The article discusses the pension savers in Australia will end up worse off if they take professional advice on selecting alternatives to default fund.
- N.J. family-leave tax rates, benefits lower for 2011. // HR Specialist: New Jersey Employment Law;Feb2011, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the 2011 family-leave fund will allow employees in New Jersey to make smaller contributions for 2011.
- City Bits. Dresser, Betsy // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/12/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p11
Reports business developments as of November 2001 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Funds allocations for the Marching 100 band delegates; Demolition of the K&B drugstore warehouse; Awarding of the top prize to Betsy Dresser on the environmental category of the Tech Museum of Innovation exhibition.