Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields
- Massachusetts' GO Bond Cap Raised By Executive Office. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p3
Reports that Massachusetts' Executive Office for Administration and Finance has raised the commonwealth's general obligation (GO) bond limit 15 % to $ 1.15 billion from $ 1 billion for fiscal year 2002. Use of additional bonds in housing, roads and bridges; Views of analysts from Moody's...
- Fast-Growing Texas School District to Borrow $151M. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p3
Reports on the plan of the Northside Independent School District near San Antonio, Texas to sell multi-million dollars of general obligation bond deal in the week starting November 11, 2002. Members of the underwriters' team conducting the deal; Provisions of the deal; Expenditure plans for the...
- Littleton, Colo., School District Goes to Market With $85 Million GO Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31530, p29
Reports on the plan of Littleton, Colorado-based Littleton School District to sell multi-million dollars of general obligation bonds on December 11, 2002. Advantages of the sale for business services in Littleton; Underwriters of the transaction; Support of the deal by Colorado's state...
- El Paso Readies $155M Issue for Airport, Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/31/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34084, p1
The article reports that the government of El Paso of Texas will opt for new money and savings with a combined 155 million dollars issue of refunding bonds and certificates of obligation on April 7, 2014.
- Ohio Readies $328M Refunding Now That Rates Are Up to Snuff. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31528, p7
Reports on the refund of multi-million dollars of general obligation infrastructure improvement and capital facilities bonds by Ohio in the week starting December 9, 2002. Factors affecting the state's decision of refunding; Analysis of the deal by different rating agencies; Amounts transferred...
- Guam's $418M Issue Held Up By Scandal-Stained Court Battle. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31792, p1
Reports on the plan of Guam to issue multi-million worth of general obligation bonds. Purpose of the bond issues; Specific value of the bond issues; Legislation to authorize the general obligation bonds.
- Conventional Borrowing. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;4/15/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31365, p1
Reports the sale of the special obligations revenue bonds in Boston, Massachusetts. Fulfillment of financial obligations to the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center; Proceeds of the sale; Amount of obligation bonds and bonds of anticipation notes.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Geltzer, Gabriel; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31366, p31
Reports developments on issues related to revenue bonds in the U.S. as of April 2002. Issuance of obligation bonds in Gilbert, Arizona; Sale of wastewater-disposal and pollution-abatement general obligation refunding bonds in Arkansas; Reimbursements of federal Medicare in Kansas.
- Connenticut Readies $215 Million Sale for Transportation Infrastructure. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p6
Reports on the plan of Colorado to sell multi-million dollars in special tax obligation bonds on two days in November 2002. Contribution of the sale proceeds for state's transportation infrastructure program; Grade of ratings given to the deal by different ratings agencies; Details of the...