- Sealed bids invited. // Bond Buyer;09/16/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30231, p12
Lists United States local governments and agencies inviting sealed bids for their municipal bond offerings. Includes Alemeda County in California; Columbia School District, California; Breathitt County Schools in Kentucky; Holland Building Authority in Michigan.
- 'Speculators' Picking Up Slack From Wary Individuals. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31480, p6
Reports the role of crossover bid in the sustenance of current yield levels. Resistance of individual investors of buying municipal bonds; Decline in the demand for municipal bonds from individual investors; Attribution of the yields levels to retail investors' flight to quality from stocks.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30206, p12
Lists local governments and agencies in the United States inviting sealed bids for the underwriting of their municipal bonds. Includes Kentucky's Boyle County School District Finance; Oregon's Portland Community College District; Winnebago County, Wisconsin.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30211, p13
Lists local governments and agencies in the United States inviting sealed bids for their municipal bond offerings. Includes Florida's Brevard County School District; Town of Aurora, New York; Virginia Housing Development Authority.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30219, p12
Lists various sealed bids for municipal bonds in the United States. Includes the general obligation capital improvement and refunding bonds for Lehman Brothers; General obligation school district bonds for Roosevelt & Cross Inc.
- Dade County, Fla., delays ban sale after weak bidding. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;08/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30219, p30
Reveals that Dade County, Florida is planning to stage another bidding session in September 1997 after its bid session for $50 million of notes in August 1997 ended in failure. Smith Barney Inc. as the only bidder that made an offer to the county; Dade County's plan to let companies send their...
- Competitive bond offerings. // Bond Buyer;09/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30224, p10
Presents a chart reflecting competitive bond offerings in the United States as of September 30, 1997. Includes issuer; State; Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial adviser.
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Alcoba, Marcello // Bond Buyer;09/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30224, p28
Presents the results of various competitive bond sales in the United States as of September 5, 1997. Includes state; Sale date; Amount; Description; Winning bid.
- Sealed bids invited. Schneider, Ryan // Bond Buyer;09/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30228, p11
Announces bidding invitations for various municipal bonds in the United States as of September 11, 1997. Includes project; Price; Deadline; Financial adviser.