Public Finance Vets in New Administration Face Tough Task
- Bond Buyer Names First Lebenthal Champion Winner. Coen, Andrew // Bondbuyer.com;12/19/2014, p13
The article announces the presentation of the journal's "Jim Lebenthal Infrastructure Champion" award to New York City Office of Management and Budget deputy director Alan Anders at their National Outlook Conference on January 27, 2015.
- N.Y.C. Budget Chief Defends Spending, Budget Cuts in Hearing. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/8/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33329, p3
The article reports that Mark Page, state budget director, defended the state spending and budget cuts at the city council's final hearing for the fiscal 2011 budget in New York City.
- N.Y.C. Water Agency Puts $1 Billion New-Money, Refunding Deals on Tap. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;6/6/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31402, p36
Reports the plan of sale of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority over combined refunding and money bonds. Sale of debts through Transitional Finance Authority; Statement of Alan Anders deputy budget director for finance; Review of authorities on the refundings.
- Bond Buyer Names First Lebenthal Champion Winner. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/22/2014, Issue 34230, p1
Alan Anders, who has spearheaded New York City's bond financing programs for nearly a quarter century, will be honored with The Bond Buyer's inaugural "Jim Lebenthal Infrastructure Champion" award next month.
- Anders, Lebenthal Top NFMA Award List. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p7
No abstract available.
- CONFERENCE. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32275, p36
A list of speakers at the third annual Metro Finance Conference titled "Reinventing the Tri-State Region," to be held during December 5-6, 2005 in New York City is presented. Some of the speakers are Alan Anders, City of New York's deputy director of finance; Kurt Barkley, the first vice...
- Muni Council To Develop Repository. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/30/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31646, p1
The Municipal Council decided at a meeting in Washington in the week of May 30, 2003 to pursue the development of a full-fledged disclosure repository that will contain all of the features of a central post office facility as well. In addition, the council set up a subcommittee that, by the end...
- TFA confirms Lazard's exist from syndicate. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/19/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30234, p27
Reports on New York City Transitional Finance Authority official Alan Anders' confirmation that W.R. Lazard & Co. is no longer part of the authority's underwriting syndicate for its initial financing.
- Toy `R' Us recruits grads with games. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Aug97 Supplement Staffing, Vol. 76, p7
Discusses innovative methods on how various companies recruit qualified job candidates. Comments of Derek White, vice president of Market Source Corporation, on job recruitment at top schools; Touring event developed for Paramus, New Jersey-based Toys `R' Us Incorporated as one example of...