Online Trading: GTT Gives Dealers Way to Export Offerings in Real Time
- GTT Launches Software Giving Brokers Access to Bond Inventories. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p32
Focuses on the software platform launched by Global Trade Technology to provide brokers online access to Merrill Lynch & Co.'s inventory of bonds and fixed-income securities. Idea of having a ready internet service pool of securities for users of the company's software; Aspects of the Web...
- TheMuniCenter Taps GTT to Rebuild Its Bond Site. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;11/06/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p12
Reports that TheMuniCenter has selected Global Trade Technologies (GTT) and WebCritical Technologies to develop electronic trading function at TheMuniCenter. Services offered by GTT.
- Arctic Cat dealers frustrated with inventory, margins: Baird survey. Ouerrieri, Vince // Dealernews;Aug2014, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p12
The article focuses on the Baird/Dealernews research survey on the retail network of Arctic Cat, a manufacturer of all-terrain vehicles, as of June 2014 and also mentions the Baird/Dealernews Dealer Sentiment Index highlighting pessimistic outlooks for current conditions of inventory demands.
- Retail Container Traffic Flat. // Home Textiles Today;7/18/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p32
The article reports that retailers are facing challenges in maintaining inventory levels and increased import volumes.
- New Spin on Dealer Programs at ISC. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p15
Highlights the ISC Exposition in Las Vegas that aims to promote the new National Guardian dealer program. Focus of the program on national accounts and monitoring services from Richardson, TX and Danbury; Target customers of the program; Edge of the National Guardian dealer program over other...
- Quantifying the Value of Leadtime Information in a Single-Location Inventory System. Fangruo Chen; Bin Yu // Manufacturing & Service Operations Management;Spring2005, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p144
This article studies a single-location inventory model with random leadtimes. Inventory is replenished by a single supplier who, at the time a replenishment order is received, knows exactly when the order will be delivered. In other words, the supplier knows the leadtime for every replenishment...
- Parts PERFECTION. // Yard & Garden;Oct2011 Supplement, p28
The article presents information on the growth of outdoor equipment dealers. It is stated that many outdoor power equipment dealerships are finding that expanding space and increasing volume are critical for growth and profitability. It is also suggested that using smart storage helps in...
- Wholesale Inventories, Sales Increased in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/9/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32895, p2
The article reports on the increased sale of wholesale inventories in the U.S. as of April, 2008. According to data released by the Commerce Department, merchant wholesalers posted a 1.3% increase in inventories, while sales jumped 1.4% in the month. It was found that merchant wholesaler...
- Impact of Supply Chain Collaboration on Customer Service Level and Working Capital. Wadhwa, S.; Kanda, A.; Bhoon, K. S.; Bibhushan // Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management (Global Institute ;Jan-Jun2006, Vol. 7 Issue 1/2, p27
Collaborations in supply chains as a business strategy is now getting increasing attention at business leadership level. In most cases, collaboration appears to imply vertical integration on both ends of the supply chain, that is, collaboration with suppliers and dealers/ retailers. Although...