U.N.C. at Chapel Hill, N.C. State Join Forces for Deals
- Ohio State Univ. to Sell $70M of Notes, With More to Come. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/12/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31655, p6
Ohio State University plans to issue $70 million of commercial paper notes backed by the university's liquidity on June 12, 2003. It is the first deal under a $430 million authorization of which about $200 million of notes will likely be issued within the next 18 months. It also plans to issue...
- Johns Hopkins Steps Up Commercial Paper Push. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/14/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31635, p4
Johns Hopkins University of Baltimore, Maryland has expanded its commercial paper program and plans to price a series of tax-exempt bonds that amounts to between 10 million dollar and 12 million dollar. The program is broken into four seriesï¿½Series A and B are tax-exempt and are to be...
- RHODE ISLAND: Brown Sets CP Program. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;12/18/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32530, p33
The article focuses on the release of a tax exempt commercial paper notes program by Brown University Corp. on December 19, 2006 in Rhode Island. The commercial paper is limited to issue $23 million as opposed to the usual issue of $50 million and further issuance will require authorization from...
- Vanderbilt Univ.'s $275M Deal Includes Rarely Used Type of CP. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31910, p4
Reports on the finalization of a multimillion commercial paper deal by Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Inclusion of 150 million of tax-exempt of extendible municipal commercial paper and 125 million of standard commercial paper notes that rely on self liquidity in the deal;...
- Univ. of Texas Tapping Into $50M CP Authorization With $12M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31931, p32
Reports on the sale of from a multimillion-dollar taxable commercial paper authorization by University of Texas. Plan of the university to issue its first-ever taxable debt; Purpose of proceeds from the issue; Acquisition of an office building in the Houston Medical Center.
- Tulane, Xavier join to turn renters into homeowners. Kameric, Megan // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);03/05/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p28
Reports the joint venture between Tulane and Xavier universities to turn renters into homeowners in New Orleans, Louisiana. Role of individual development account in the venture project; Aims of launching the program called Greater New Orleans Individual Development Account Collaborative;...
- COMMERCIAL PAPER TWO-WEEK DISCOUNT RATES. // Asset Securitization Report;06/24/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 25, p23
Presents data pertaining to discount rates of commercial papers in the United States as of July 20, 2002.
- Fed's new numbers show ABCP up $13.8 billion in May. M.G. // Asset Securitization Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p3
Reports on the U.S. Federal Reserve's revision of its historical asset-backed commercial paper (ABCP) volume dating back to May 2000. Purpose of the revision; Growth in ABCP volume through May 2003.
- LOC-backed CP programs close in Latin America. // Asset Securitization Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p27
Reports on Banco Continental de Panama and Petrobras's separate letters of credit-backed commercial paper deals in Latin America in May-June 2003. Structure of the deals; Credit ratings.