Hartfield Titus Sets Up New Odd-Lot Offering Desk
- Municipals Gain, Treasuries Soar; Stocks Fall After Anemic Numbers. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;9/4/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p2
Reports developments on the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2002. Growth in municipal bonds; Foreign equity of the government; Total bids and offerings for the brokerage system of Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC.
- HTD Makes Online Service Available to Non-Customers. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p6
Focuses on the decision of stockbroker Hartfield, Titus and Donnelly LLC to make its online service available on a subscription basis to non-customers in the United States. Use of data generated through the brokering activity; Marketing of the service to interested parties.
- Hartfield, Titus and Donnelly Taps Garban for Muni Site. Chen, Tanya // Securities Industry News;04/02/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p15
Reports on the partnership between municipal bond broker Hartfield, Titus and Donnelly and Garban-Intercapital PLC to develop HTDonline, a Web site that offers a list of secondary offerings and bid-wanteds in the municipal bond market.
- Hartfield Titus to Offer Choice: Call Us, or Do It Yourself. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/15/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31097, p34
Reports that Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly has added online municipal bond trading capability to its existing Web site. Optimism of company officials that the volume of municipal bond trades will increase due to the added electronic option; Prediction that improvements in technology will lead to...
- Muni Veteran to Lead Hartfield's S.F. Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/5/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31506, p7
Reports on developments in various U.S.-based investment companies as on November 5, 2002. Recruitment of Mike Carrington as a vice president in Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC for San Francisco office; Promotion of former co-head of the proprietary municipal trading group Joseph Geraci at...
- A Firm That Found Its Own Way Through the Electronic Maze. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p1
Reports that electronic bond trading firm Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly has improved its position with the help of its electronic trading system. Advantages of the system; Applications of the system; Reason for the success of the system.
- Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly Joins With Muni-Minutes. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/10/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31489, p32
Reports the partnership agreement between Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC and Muni-Minutes in the U.S. Impact of the agreement on the trading system of Hartfield; Factors influencing Hartfield to enter in the partnership agreement; Familiarization with bond traders and bond sellers.
- Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly Renew, Expand Lease at 111 Town Square in Jersey City. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/21/2012, p5
The article reports that Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC has renewed its long-term lease at 111 Town Square in the Newport Office Center in Jersey City, New Jersey with Peter E. Sabesan, principal of Coldwell Banker Commercial Alliance arranging the lease for the firm.
- MSRB Rules on Dealer Communications With Public Take Effect Tuesday. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/15/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30976, p36
Reports the implementation of the rules on municipal dealer communications by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in Washington. Requirement for the development of written policies on the structure, nature and size of business and customers; System for identifying and handling customer...