News In Brief: ISM Index Rises To 54.7% in Feb
- Economy screeches to a halt. // Warsaw Business Journal;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p21
Reports the reduction of industrial output for December 2001 in Poland. Percentage on the reduced output; Status of the annual Producer Price Index; Factors contributing to the reduced output.
- Producer prices down again in May. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Jun2002, pN.PAG
Reports on decreased Producer Price Index for Finished Goods in the U.S. in May 2002. Prices for finished goods other than foods and energy.
- Manufacturers' prices show negative growth. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;12/7/2001, p5
Reports on the decline in Canada's manufacturing industry prices as measured by the Industrial Product Price Index for October 2001. First negative growth since February 1999; Raw materials price index; Impact of increase in motor vehicle prices on year-over-year prices for finished goods.
- Slovenia December output price inflation slows. // Regional Today;01/22/2013, p2
The article reports on the 0.4% increase in producer price index in Slovenia in December 2012 according to Ljubljana-based Statistical Office, while overall output prices in the manufacturing sector rose to 0.4% compared to December 2011.
- Chicago Fed MMI Increases. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p2
Reports the increase of the Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing index in Illinois.
- Industrial production and consumer prices--major industrial countries. // Economic Indicators;May95, p35
Presents statistical information on industrial production and consumer prices of major industrial countries from 1986 to 1995. United States; Canada; Japan; France; Germany; Italy; United Kingdom.
- WALL STREET WATCH FOR THE WEEK ENDED JULY 7, 2005. // Home Textiles Today;7/11/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p25
Presents charts depicting stock price indexes in the manufacturing and retail trade in the U.S.
- Manufacturing activity climbs slowly in July. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p16
Reports the growth of the manufacturing industries in the U.S. Adjustment of the monthly index; Increase of the export trade; Assessment of the price indexes.
- NAPM Index Rose To 49.9% in Sept. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p2
Reports on the rate of increase of the manufacturing index of the National Association of Purchasing Management in September 2000 as compared to August 2000 figures. Decline of new orders index; Employment index; Price index; Inventories index.