Piper, Paribas Jump on Muni Structured Finance Bandwagon
- BNP Paribas IP launches fixed income fund. McIntyre, Ashleigh // Money Management;7/14/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p10
The article reports that BNP Paribas SA Investment Partners (BNPP IP) has launched a fixed income fund which directs superannuation funds and insurance companies and is available through separately managed accounts (SMAs).
- Green bonds set to treble. Rose, Sally // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/15/2015, p18
The article reports that French investment bank BNP Paribas SA has claimed that green bonds will treble to more than 100 billion dollars in 2016.
- BNP aims to improve institutions' fixed income market access. McDowell, Hayley // Global Custodian News;10/19/2016, p3
The article reports on a series of initiatives launched by BNP Paribas to facilitate financial institutions' access to local fixed income markets.
- Menlo Park Money. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;4/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31364, p33
Reports on the issuance of general obligation bonds by the city Menlo Park, California in a negotiated sale with U.S. Bancrop Piper Jaffray. Rate of credits from companies; Proceeds of the bonds; Income levels in the city.
- BNP PARIBAS LEADS LUMIÃˆRE REFINANCING. // EuroProperty;8/6/2012, p3
The article offers information on the partnership between BNP Paribas SA and the consortium of institutional investors in France for 470 million euros bond issuance, which would be used for the refinancing of privately owned office asset, the LumiÃ¨re in Paris, France.
- Calpers Awards Sec Lending Deals. // American Banker;9/14/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 178, p8
The article reports that eSecLending LLC, a provider of securities lending services, has awarded billions of dollars of lending contracts in United States equity and foreign fixed-income securities for the California Public Employees' Retirement System, the largest public retirement pension fund...
- BNP Paribas Wins RQFII Mandate. Saul, Amy // Global Custodian News;Apr2015, p21
The article reports that China Universal Asset Management Hong Kong (CUAMHK) has mandated BNP Paribas to provide custody and fund administration for its Renminbi Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (RQFII) fixed income fund.
- Former BNP team at Markham Rae makes strong headway with its focused fixed income approach. // Euro Hedge;4/13/2015, p1
Against a backdrop of muted returns for many fixed income hedge funds and a very uncertain outlook for fixed income markets globally, the Markham Rae Macro Absolute Return Strategy -- which focuses exclusively on G12 foreign exchange and interest rate exposures and is run by former senior...
- Salamander Signs $350M Facilities. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;12/24/2012, p20
The article reports on the decision of U.S. oil producer Salamander Energy to tap Standard Chartered and BNP Paribas to manage its bond proposals for acquiring facilities amounting to 350 million U.S. dollars.