Delaware Authorizes $118M for GOs
- Delaware's Minner Proposes $555M Budget for Highways, Schools. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32556, p40
The article reports on the proposed capital budget for fiscal year 2008 by Governor Ruth Ann Minner of Delaware. The $554.8 million proposed budget has $168.4 million of general obligation bonds to support the state's highway construction program. Both the capital and operating budgets will have...
- DELAWARE: Minner Releases $4B Budgets. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;1/28/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32803, p9
The article reports on the release of the recommended fiscal 2009 operating and capital budgets for Delaware which totals $3.9 billion by Gov. Ruth Ann Minner. Minner said that the state is experiencing challenges for 2008 including rising energy costs, tightening credit environment, weakening...
- Delaware Governor Unveils $3B Budget for Fiscal 2007. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32307, p4
The article reports that Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner released her fiscal 2007 budget plan. The following details were included in the plan: a proposed $402.1 million capital budget and a call for the issuance of $157.6 million in general obligation bonds. Minner also proposed to re-examine...
- Delaware Governor Signs $2.39 Billion Budget for FY2003. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;6/27/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31417, p29
Reports the signing of the operating budget for the year 2003 by Delaware governor Ruth Ann Minner. Effectivity of the proposed budget; Implementation of the across-the-board budget cuts and a three-month hiring freeze; Details on the total amount of the operating funds.
- Delaware's Governor Announces More Cuts. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31495, p6
Reports on the announcement of additional cuts for the fiscal budget by Governor Ruth Ann Minner in Delaware.
- Delaware's Governor Signs Fiscal 2002 Capital Budget. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31173, p3
Reports that Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner has signed into law the state's 436.2 million capital budget for fiscal 2002. Issuance of 118.2 million of general obligation bonds; Amount of the overall budget and the bond authorization.
- Delaware Finds Unexpected $47.1M Of Revenue in Property Settlement. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/15/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31553, p6
Reports that Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner announced an unexpected 47.1 million dollar abandoned property settlement as of January 14, 2003. Details of the settlement; Utility of the settlement in compensating the state's budget deficit; Bond premium received by the state from a competitive...
- Delaware Governor Cuts Current Budget by $24 Million. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p32
Reports on the order given by the Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner to the state agencies to trim the 2002-2003 budget in response to reduced revenue projections. Request made by Minner to states agencies to present lists of possible cuts to the budget; Budget cuts for administrative costs of...
- Delaware Governor Releases Trim Budget For 2003, Cuts Back Bond Authorization. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31311, p5
Reports on the announcement made by the Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner on the 2003 budget package featuring scaled-down bond authorization bill. Areas which were effected by the decrease in the bond authorizing bill; Topics that are excluded from the budget proposal; Steps taken by Minner to...