Standard & Poor's Downgrades Slew of Texas Housing Debt
- Issuer Rating in Hand, Iowa Agency Readies Multifamily Effort. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p26
Reports that with a new AA-minus credit rating in hand, the Iowa Finance Authority is ready later in September 2004 to launch a borrowing program aimed primarily at promoting the renovation of the state's existing affordable multifamily housing stock. Key issues of interest; Analysis of...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Higginbotham, Stacey; Ferris, Craig T.; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;02/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31080, p2
Presents news briefs concerning bond issuance in the United States as of February 20, 2001. Moody's Investor Service's upgrading of its rating for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, because of improvement in financial conditions resulting from development in the city; Increase in the overall producer...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31183, p2
Reports the developments related to bonds in the United States as of July 2001. Decline in the rate of industrial production according to the report released by the Federal Reserve; Performance of the housing market; Reduction in the credit ratings for the Central California Joint Powers Health...
- Bonding for Clemson. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p35
Focuses on the sale of triple-A rated revenue bonds worth multi-million dollars for Clemson University, South Carolina. Winner of the bid; Primary objective of issuing bonds.
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p36
Presents data related to yields of reoffered bonds in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Amount details and credit ratings of offerings made by several companies.
- Phoenix Rises From the Recession With $260 Million GO Issue. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31391, p30
Reports on the credit ratings of general obligation bonds of the government in Phoenix, Arizona. Recovery from economic recession; Projections of valuation growth; Improvement city parks and facilities.
- Flaunting Upgrade, San Antonio's AA-Plus Utility Sets $573M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31446, p1
Reports the marketing of electric and gas system revenue bonds of the City Public Service in San Antonio, Texas. Credit rating of the bonds; Reimbursement for cash spent on gas distribution systems; Conversion of the computer system.
- Moody's Puts Palm Beach County, Fla., in Gilt-Edged Territory. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31450, p34
Reports the increasing general obligation bond rating of the Palm Beach County in Florida. Enhancement of the refunding bond sale; Amount of the average per capita income; Recognition of the diverse economic base.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Wiliams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31494, p35
Reports economic developments in the U.S. and Hawaii as of October 2002. Alteration of the credit rating of Oakland Unified School District; Increase of Medicare reimbursements; Presentation of bond measure to the voters.