Miller Decision Pending
- Minneapolis' Miller & Schroeder Files for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31311, p1
Reports that the Minneapolis, Minnesota-based underwriter Miller & Schroeder Financial Inc. filed for liquidation under Chapter 7 of the Federal bankruptcy code court on January 2002. Reason for the firm's closure; Cause of the sale of firm's assets; Suspension of the firm by National...
- Underwriter On Heritage Deal to Close. Albanese, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette; Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/17/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31306, p1
Reports on the impact of winding up the operations of Minneapolis, Minnesota-based Miller & Schroeder Financial Inc. on investors of defaulted bonds underwritten by the company for U.S.-based Heritage Healthcare. Assets sold off by the company; Events leading to bad financial health of the...
- Miller & Schroeder may be targeted for acquisition by investor group. Ring, Niamh // Bond Buyer;07/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30182, p2
Reports that a group of investors is poised to acquire Minneapolis, Minnesota-based Miller & Schroeder Financial Inc. Identities of the four investors; Company profile; Financial performance.
- Miller & Schroeder Financial Leaves Retail Muni Business. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p3
No abstract available.
- Miller & Schroeder names banking chief. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/02/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30760, p25
Reports on the naming of Christopher J. Mason as senior vice president and director of fixed-income banking at Minneapolis, Minnesota-based Miller and Schroeder Financial Inc. Mason as former head of public finance for FINOVA Capital Corp.; Renaming of the public finance department to reflect...
- Calif. County Sues Dealer, Bond Lawyer. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;06/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30908, p1
Reports on the plan of San Bernardino County, California to file a civil lawsuit against Miller & Schroeder Financial Inc., one of its executive vice presidents and a lawyer. Massive case of alleged government corruption; Details of the lawsuit.
- Miller & Schroeder, Others Settle With San Bernardino, Calif. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31194, p40
Reports the settlement of the lawsuit filed by San Bernardo County, and other authorities against Miller & Schroeder Inc. Basis for the allegations; Amount spent by the company for the settlement of the issue; Denial of the allegations by Miller & Schroeder.
- Calif. County: Lawyers Gave Firm's Gifts. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;06/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30909, p1
Reports on Miller & Schroeder Financial Inc.'s alleged use of a bond lawyer and firm to treat county officials to multi-day trips. Getting lucrative underwriting business; Civil lawsuit filed against the company.
- Group Closes Purchase of Miller & Schroeder Entities. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/6/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31218, p4
Reports that a group of investors led by Marshall Financial Group has completed its acquisition of parts of Miller & Schroeder Financial Inc. Terms of the deal; Assumption of the debt of Miller & Schroeder.