Getting Britain Building - finally?
- Subdivision proposed in the Valley. Harrell, Lisa // Journal of Business (10756124);09/28/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 20, pB7
Reports the housing development proposal of Mike Schmitz in Spokane, Washington. Location of the Daystar Estates subdivision; Details on the subdivision proposal; House and lot prices; Role of Spokane County for the approval of the preliminary plat of the subdivision.
- A hunt for land, labor and housing value. Carroll, Joanne // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/10/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 28, p14
Reports on trends in homebuilding in Fairfield County, Connecticut in 2000. Rise in sales of condominiums; Average price of condominiums; Popularity of projects in Milford; Pinnacle Communities Ltd.'s completion of its custom home community Stone Ridge; Sale prices at Pinnacle's Great River...
- Hotel standards at home. // Budapest Business Journal;9/24/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 43, pS8
Focuses on the adoption of hotel standards specification by Okocentrum Rt in developing residential parks in Budapest, Hungary. Influence of the high service standards on the growing demands for housing projects; Use of mineral insulation materials on the residential external surfaces;...
- Development Firm Puts Home Building On 'Crews' Control. Lees, Natasha // San Diego Business Journal;4/8/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the management of home buildings by Michael Crews Development in San Diego, California. Divisions of the company; Sale gross for 2001; Concentration on single-story homes; Expansion of the company in other states.
- Developers struggle to get OK for 40-acre project in Highland. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;02/05/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p20
Focuses on developers' struggle to gain approval for Town Center Meadows subdivision in Highland, Utah. Preliminary approval for the single-family residential development part of the plan; Disagreement over a plan to build 'transitional residential' attached housing area; Concerns raised about...
- Brea Project Part of Housing Comeback. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;3/21/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p1
The article focuses on the important role of the big housing development in Brea, California to the developers in Orange County, California.
- Modern communes. Titus, Stephen; Manger, Mark A. // ColoradoBiz;Oct2002, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p46
Focuses on co-housing in real-estate genre in Colorado. Importance of communal style of living in co-housing; Details on the design and construction of homes and surroundings in community by families and individuals; Developers on co-housing communities.
- Developer awaits OK to begin second phase of subdivision. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/19/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 51, p15
Reports the anticipation of homebuilder DR Horton of the final plat approval from Riverton City before starting work on the second phase of Autumn Hills subdivision development. Obstacle to the groundbreaking plans; Average sale per month since putting subdivision homes on the market; Details...
- Speaker argues for right to affordable housing. Watt, Katherine // Inside Tucson Business;04/30/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p10
Focuses on efforts to provide affordable housing in Tucson, Arizona. Shift of housing management from for-profit to nonprofit institutions; Position of local bankers and real estate developers on the issue; Negative effect of government regulation on housing.