Timetable for California Power Sale Expected Out by June
- Port Authority Looks to Reassure Investors. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;9/26/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31231, p1
Discusses the agenda of the investor teleconference of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Impact of the terrorist attacks on airport revenues and on the financial profile of the Port Authority; Effects of the long-term declines in airport revenues; Rates accorded to consolidated...
- Panel: Counsel Can Protect Issuers From Investment Legal Woes. McConnell, Alison L.; Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/8/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32564, p5
Information about several topics discussed at a teleconference sponsored by the National Association of Bond Lawyers in the U.S. is presented. Bond lawyers and advisers give their perspectives on the significance of protecting bond issues from investment legal concerns. Kristin Francheschi of...
- Make the most of teleconferencing. Parker, Lorraine // Training & Development;Feb96, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p28
Presents tips for powerful and cost-effective teleconferencing, particularly for work groups. Main steps; Necessary components; Pointers.
- Audio conferencing. Bisbano, Patti Ryll; Grenier, Ray // Westchester County Business Journal;10/28/96, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p17
Looks at audioconferencing as a flexible and cost-effective alternative to videoconferencing. Other technology which can be used to augment the value of audioconferencing; Factors behind the growth in use of conferencing technology; Advice to businesses when considering conferencing technology.
- Teleconference remarks to students on Netday. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;4/28/97, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p553
Presents the details of US President Bill Clinton's teleconference with students in Los Angeles, California and Hathford, Connecticut on April 19, 1997. Conversations with Miguel Contreras; Gratitude to participants and volunteers at the Youth Tech Corp.
- Meet by phone. Kalla, Bob // Secretary;Mar95, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p17
Offers advice on buying conference-calling services. Benefits of conference-calling; Selecting conference-calling companies; Factors to consider when acquiring services. INSET: Steps to successful conference calls..
- Business links, tele-conferences key items on BOCS '95 agenda. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/26/94 - 1/2/95, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p1
Reports on Orange-Ulster BOCES of New York State's plan of launching county-wide teleconferencing in 1995. Aim of creating ongoing links with the business community and other education providers; Work of Superintendent of Schools William Bassell in relation to the project.
- Palmer House Hilton offers virtual conferencing. // Lodging Hospitality;Sep97, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p70
Looks at the virtual teleconferencing setup devised by International Business Machines, Hilton Hotel Corporation and Teleport Corporation for Palmer House Hilton. Impact of the introduction on the business attained by Hilton; Features of the teleconferencing area; Details on some of the devices...
- How to know if conferencing will work for you. // Communications News;Mar1996, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p52
Offers ways of knowing if teleconferencing is suitable for a company. Urgency; Decisions; Travel; Participation; Productivity; Frequency.