YMCAs Are Increasingly Dipping Into Muni Pool On Their Own
- Fundraisers diving in for national Swimathon. // Splash!;Feb/Mar2012, p62
The article reports on the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) Swimathon, the first national fundraising event of YMCA, to be held in more than 100 YMCA swimming pools in Australia on March 11, 2012.
- YMCA auction set for Oct. 5. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/13/96, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the 1996 New Hampshire YMCA's celebrity auction gala. Participation of community leaders in the fund-raiser; Sponsors.
- YMCA kicks off fund drive campaign with goal of $1.3m. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;03/15/99-03/22/99, Vol. 9 Issue 23, p17
Cites the fund raising campaign by the Young Men's Christian Association of Kinston and Ulster County, New York State. Remarks on its purpose by Al Grunner, campaign chairman; Amounts received from two banks.
- Proceeds from YMCA auction to send kids to summer camp. Delaney, Yvonne // New York Amsterdam News;12/14/96, Vol. 87 Issue 50, p39
Presents information on the Young Men's Christian Association's (YMCA's) sixth Annual Sports Benefit Auction, which was held at Madison Square Garden's Rotunda, on December 3, 1996. Sporting personalities who attended the benefit; Who the proceeds from the benefit will go to; Description of the...
- Hitting a Grand Slam for Awareness. // Credit Union Magazine;Sep2014, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p18
The article focuses on the partnership between TopLine Federal Credit Union and Minnesota's minor league baseball team St. Paul Saints in hosting the Charity Give-Back Night in July 2014. Topics discussed include the participation of several organizations such as the Young Men's Christian...
- YMCA tests first DRTV assault to lure donors. // Precision Marketing;12/12/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the launching of DRTV campaign by the Young Men's Christian Association in Great Britain. Recruitment of long-term donors; Concept of the commercial; Facilitation of a fund raising initiative.
- The shootists. // AdMedia;Sep2009, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p4
Photographs of attendees at the CBD-Connect fundraiser for the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) in Auckland, New Zealand are presented.
- NONPROFIT. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/12/2013, Issue 324635, p6
The article reports on the announcement of the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) at Camp Sequoia Lake that it has raised more than $70,000 which will be used to send children to summer camp with camperships.
- YMCA plans to raise $34 million. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;04/10/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the Detroit, Michigan-based nonprofit organization Young Men's Christian Association of Metropolitan Detroit's planned fund-raising campaign as of April 10, 2000. Details of the fund-raising campaign; Projects to be financed by the campaign's proceeds.