Judge Grants Florida Expressway Authority More Time to Seek Debt
- Louisiana Earmarks Up to $110M of Bonds to Upgrade Interstate Linkage. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;11/21/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33817, p16
The article informs that Louisiana is planning to issue 110 million U.S. dollars of bonds associated with interstate highway project.
- The phantom tollbooth? Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/09/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30825, p1
Focuses on plans to end the issuance of revenue bonds for financing a turnpike project in New Hampshire. Implementation of a state-sponsored study to examine the viability of the bonds; Proposals to pay down the outstanding $400 million revenue accounts.
- Okla. Panel Oks Bond Refinancing. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p2
Reports on the approval of the refinancing of turnpike bonds by a state commission in Oklahoma. Significance of the refinancing for the state; Reason for the Transportation Authority in approving the refinancing of revenue bonds; Interest rate for the bonds.
- Transportation Leads the List For Nevada's Bonding in 2006. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;1/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32307, p38
The article reports on the plans of Nevada to issue $200 million to $300 million in general obligation bonds by the end of 2006, with most of the proceeds to be used for transportation projects. Projects funded by these bonds are as follows: an extension of highway 580 from South Reno to Washoe...
- Orlando Expressway Authority Finds 4 Deals Better Than 1. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31798, p36
Presents the Southeast honorable mention Deal of the Year award to Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority. Number of deals; Amount of bonds; Financial plan of the authority.
- Fla. Highway Agency Answers Auditor's Questions in Attorney General Review. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/22/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32534, p3
The article reports on the compliance with all bond covenants by the Tampa-Hillsborough County Expressway Authority in Florida. The initiative is conformity with the preliminary audit by the office of Florida Attorney General William Monroe regarding the potential spending and ethical...
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Refunding $470M, With UPenn to Follow. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p44
Announces two turnpike refinancing deals in Pennsylvania. Issuance of bonds by the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission to refund all of its 2001 registration fee revenue bonds; Sale of bonds by the University of Pennsylvania; Market and economic indicators.
- North Carolina Agency Plans $650M For State's 1st Toll Road in a Century. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/20/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33008, p8
The article reports on the plan of North Carolina Turnpike Authority (NCTA) to get into the bond market in December 2008 for its first-ever issuance of a $650 million to deal to finance its first project. The major portion of an 18.8-mile toll road called the Triangle Expressway will be financed...
- Florida OKs $250M for Elevated Road Repair. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32126, p36
The article reports that the Florida cabinet on approved the sale of up to $250 million of revenue bonds. This is done so that the Tampa-Hillsborough County Expressway Authority can repair and complete a mile-long reversible lane project. About a year ago, the authority discovered a design...