Telling rural hospitals' story
- Telling rural hospitals' story. // AHA News;6/25/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 13, p5
Tables are presented based on the report "The Opportunities and Challenges for Rural Hospital in an Era of Health Reform" from the American Hospital Association (AHA) including rural hospital revenues, rural hospitals offering non-hospital services, and Medicare payment shortfalls for...
- At a glance. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jun97, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p22
Illustrates the counties with greatest change in Medicare managed care beneficiaries from 1995 to 1996.
- Medicare's dim future. // Modern Healthcare;6/24/96, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p86
Presents charts listing information on Medicare. Trustee's projections for solvency from 1995 to 2005; Trust fund expenditures by recipient in 1995; Republican party budget plan pertaining to Medicare and Medicaid.
- WHO'S GOT THE BUSINESS? // Special Events;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p17
A chart is presented that offers information on how U.S. events professionals expect revenue from different types of events to change in 2013.
- Untitled. // Home Media Magazine;5/6/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p1
A chart is presented that highlights total DVD and Blu-ray disc sales revenue recorded in the U.S. for the week ended April 20, 2013.
- Acute care hospitals. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);6/5/95, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p24
Presents information on acute care hospitals in New Orleans, Louisiana, as of June 5, 1995. Names of hospitals; Number of licensed beds; Financial performance; Contact information.
- Hospital pulse. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;10/05/96, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p74
Presents community hospital indicators for May 1996 in the United States. Drop in admissions; Rise in outpatient visits; Lengths of stay.
- Largest hospitals. // San Diego Business Journal;6/5/95, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p20
Presents a chart of San Diego, California-based largest hospitals ranked by total operating expenses for calendar year 1994. Hospital address; Contact information; Total operating expenses; 1994 financials; Occupancy percentage; Number of beds; Number of employees; Partial list of specialty...
- ESTIMATED BUNDLED PAYMENT SAVINGS TO MEDICARE. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jan2012, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p12
A chart is presented which shows the estimated bundled payment savings to Medicare in the U.S. from 2013 to 2019.