CD-R on demand
- CD-ROM publishing, education, and boom years ahead. Gussin, Lawrence // CD-ROM Professional;Jun95, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p58
Discusses factors fueling the emergence of educational CD-ROM publishing. Medium's ability to provide discovery-based, multimedia educational environments; Consumer market's acceptance of home PC learning platforms; Increase in Trade and Industry and CD-ROM titles; Educational publishing for...
- CD-ROM-only titles gain momentum. Manly, Lorne // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;2/1/94, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p16
Features magazines that exist only on CD-ROMs. `Substance'; `NaurilusCD'; `Ocean Life; Comparison with printed periodicals.
- Has the book finally entered a new chapter. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/6/93, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p21
Reports on books designed for the PC. Replacement of paper-and-ink books; CD-ROM disks; Acceptance; Books on DOS version 6.0; Advantages of electronic books; Costs.
- To CD or not to CD. Huhn, Mary // MediaWeek;11/14/94, Vol. 4 Issue 44, p28
Focuses on the growing popularity of electronic publishing in the United States as magazine publishers launch CD-ROMS tied to their titles. Pressure felt by publishers in finding out whether magazine readers prefer browsing pages on computer screens; `Time' magazine; `Newsweek Interactive'...
- The Wallace Stevens Journal: The First Twenty-Five Years. Bates, Milton J. // Wallace Stevens Journal;Spring2002, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p120
Reviews the CD-ROM "The Wallace Stevens Journal: The First Twenty-Five Years," edited by John N. Serio.
- ISI To Release Second CD-ROM Product. // Information Today;Apr1989, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p17
This article deals with the plan of the Institute for Scientific Information to release its Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI), Compact Disc Edition in summer 1989. The CD-ROM product is a versatile retrieval system combining the vast resources of the SSCI database with the power of...
- Software Mart Publishes CD-ROM Developer's Lab. // Information Today;Apr1989, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p21
This article reports on the publication of the CD-ROM Developer's Lab by Software Mart, Inc. in 1989. The product is a production reference for personal computer and Apple developers on a single CD-ROM disc. According to Software Mart president and CEO Carolyn Kuhn, by using CD-ROM as a delivery...
- KLINGENFUSS DIGITAL DATA DECODER SCREENSHOTS CD. // QST;May2006, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p93
The article evaluates the new Digital Data Decoder Screenshots Compact Disc from Klingenfuss Publications. The product features 4400 digital data screen captures, Compact Disc compatibility to Windows, and standard file format.
- TDG Act and Regulations Available on CD-ROM. // Information Today;Apr1993, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p34
The article informs that the complete Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act and Regulations is now available on a disc from the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety. The CD-ROM contains all the tables, figures, graphics and text of the complete print version of the Act and...