Kao manufacturers `the world's first tri-platform DVD'
- Kao Infosystems closes Plymouth facility, relocations six replication lines. // EMedia Professional;Jul98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p15
Reports on Kao Infosystems Co.'s closure of its floppy disk and CD manufacturing facilities in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Company's plan to relocate its other data media facilities.
- Kao unveils variety of high-capacity storage products. Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;5/31/93, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p36
Announces Kao Infosystems Co.'s introduction of three data-storage products that provide users with additional storage capacity for a variety of devices. Unveiling of a high-capacity 8mm cartridge, a 128M-byte rewritable magneto-optical disk and a 120-meter digital audiotape (DAT) that can store...
- Kao plots expansion at new plant. Verna, Paul // Billboard;4/9/94, Vol. 106 Issue 15, p62
Reports on the expansion plans of computer diskette giant Kao Infosystems Company. Start of production in Fremont, California plant; Buying of components from vendors for its replication systems; Revamp of its software duplication facility.
- To protect and serve: KAO introduces new media for CD-R safe keeping. // CD-ROM Professional;Sep96, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p26
Reports that Kao Infosystems Inc. has launched Safekeeper, a CD-Recorder media technology. Protection of stored data; Price.
- Kao and Pacific Coast Sound Works expand authoring... // EMedia Professional;Jul97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p27
Reports that Kao Infosystems and Pacific Coast Sound Works have announced that a second fully-optioned Sonic Solutions DVD-1000 system has been installed at the Kao/PCSW Studios to accommodate the increased demand for DVD authoring services. Remarks of Mark Waldrep, president of PCSW, on the...
- Three companies expand their CD production capacities. // Information Today;Nov96, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p20
Reports that Nimbus Manufacturing Incorporated, Kao Infosystems Company, and Rimage Services Group have increased their CD production capacities. Information on the various plants; When the companies first got into CD production; Comments from various officials from the companies.